[WIP] Such Happy Campers (DEMO UPDATED May 12th, 4 chapters, 105.725 words)

Mostly intact… at least the MC wouldn’t be locked in a mental hospital after it all ends, right? Right???

1 Like

No prison can hold ME.

5 Likes

Hello, forum! Here’s a small update since you guys most likely aren’t hanging around on my tumblr:

Chapter 5 is still in its writing stage, it’s currently sitting at around 28.700 words. Progress is picking up speed again after a little slump I had due to real life events. Anyway, the branchier parts are practically done, and those were likely the most expansive, so I expect the going to be smoother from here on out. I’d say we’re almost halfway done :slight_smile:

Chapter 5 is going to be huge, and it’s very eventful already. Coding this is going to be a nightmare, but eh, I think it’s gonna be worth it. Also, it’ll be introducing a sub-RO whom those who aren’t on tumblr won’t know about at this stage, so I hope that’s cause for some excitement. Thanks for staying tuned! :smiling_face:

24 Likes

Just want to say that your writing style and the general spread of choices makes this game so much fun to play! I recently got into playing a horror-mystery centric ttrpg with my friends, and seems like I really got into one giant rabbithole with my recent readings lol

Thanks for your hard work!

4 Likes

Wow, thank you so much!! This is my first ever attempt at an IF so the kind words go a very long way. I really hope you keep enjoying this :blush:

9 Likes

A small progress report: Chapter 5 has entered the coding stage :slight_smile: :blush:

12 Likes

Always a thrill playing camp horror

5 Likes