(WIP) Sent to Erodania

Sent to Erodania - (WIP)

What's the story about?

Sent to Erodania is a Fantasy / Rom-Com interactive novel game, where you, the MC, got reincarnated to a place called Erodania. A place where its citizens are required to celebrate weird festivals just to prevent a war from breaking out.

Features
  • Play as a Male or Female
  • Romance an archmage, a knight, a thief, a maid / butler, and a noble.
  • Join Guilds to play side quests and stories.

To play the demo, go here: Sent to Erodania (dashingdon.com)

36 Likes

Error with Stat page @beebavel

Holy fkn Devils!!! This is a gender locked male story? Throughout the short demo I 100% thought the playable character/MC is a female and the vibes are strong in that direction… It did NOT felt like I was playing a male character at all.

i do love me some romcom although its kinda moving way too fast. also, gender locked to male? are all the ros on a gender locked too? it seems like a nice light hearted story

2 Likes

Although it’s too little too fast to come to a decision, this is not for me. I don’t think I’ll be interestedin anyway. G’Luck with this project though @beebavel.

Is this finally an isekai CYoA with a possible harem? Boss!

6 Likes

I can’t get passed this point.

1 Like

It’s a good start but you might wanna make a post talking a bit about the RO’s (nothing too spoilery, just gender, who’s able to romance them and appearance is already good to go) since it’s advertised as a Rom-Com game.

4 Likes

It’s too short to judge sadly so I don’t have a proper feeling for this story. The bread scene was funny through. I really wanted to see the priceless reaction to my choice

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.