(WIP) Path of Martial Arts: The Beginning (Dark, Eastern Fantasy | 435k words)

Tbf it was kinda implied before and some ppl made théories about that but ig now it’s clearer.
Harsher for MC true because nobody wants to be an impostor but that explain things better.

6 Likes

From aloof and uncaring dad to hostile and hatred relation toward our character Is what Chao did In the new prologue, seems like a very reasonable for our character to hate him more

7 Likes

Tao doesn’t have any right to blame the Mc considering he’s the one that volunteered them to go to the market that day.

19 Likes

Tao took some lessons from Reverse Flash.

23 Likes

Honestly that’s accurate.

Havoc Sect is just filled with top-tier scum.

16 Likes

Why would he hate mc for that?
It’s just random soul who comes from heaven.every soul will be blank without memory and think chao as father if they got that body.only difference is that instead of heaven it’s tang wei who put soul into body but soul is still without memory and still child of chao.he should feel actually lucky to have mc to save his clan.

4 Likes

Who is to say the souls who come from heaven do it randomly, and the parentage has nothing with it?

13 Likes

It isn’t just some random soul, though. As far as Chao was concerned, the soul of an “Old Monster” replaced the soul of his actual child. He didn’t know it was Tang Wei in particular, but he knew that some malevolent being swapped positions with his original child.

23 Likes

I’m glad we actually have a reason to wanna kick He Gang’s ass now because before I high-key forgot Tao’s wife died because of what happened between MC and the Hes

19 Likes

Honestly I kinda forgotten about Tao later on in the story in my first playthrough for some reason. Maybe because he was not mention much if at all after the begining, though I might be wrong about that.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else got this but I got a error message when I was reading Tang Ruo pov story saying invalid expression.

2 Likes

Another thing with this origin that doesn’t make sense to me, our soul replaced the wu baby but the body would’ve been the same, so why do we look like the reincarnated emperor when the body is one we just hijacked?

6 Likes

Soul and body are linked it seems.Just like jjk in a way🤣.And ig given how powerful TW’s soul it it’ll prolly influence the développement of the body.

8 Likes

but the body doesn’t look like that. We specifically look like Tang Wei, that’s why the kids make fun of you for not looking like Chao’s child.

2 Likes

@Kungoru I’m asking why does the body look like the Emperor you stole this body so why does it look like it was for you.

@loremaster Guess that makes sense.

2 Likes

Tang wei himself said that original soul will go back to heaven for another reincarnation

How does chao look like ?

1 Like

With what we know and see of him I assume he look’s like a bitch.

8 Likes

Don’t remember if get a full description. He’s said to be very good-looking, however (which might also apply to the MC, but I suppose there are many ways to look beautiful).

1 Like

There’s actually a description of him in-game! The MC describes him when they go to see him after Miss Sha’s training scene:

He stands before a window, staring into the world beyond the confines of the room. His straight as a ruler, wide back left bare, he wears only a pair of white pants. The man is well beyond a hundred, but two Rebirths keep the gray in his hair and other signs of age at bay. His muscles are solid and clear-cut, his posture is full of vigor and his skin is firm, only marred with a couple of wrinkles.

He’s still almost as handsome as he was in his youth, when other Young Masters had to hide away their fiancés, and sisters and mothers, from his presence. From his smoldering gaze and lazy grin.

You father turns around, locking his black eyes with yours.

So, safe to say he’s still a very handsome man.

8 Likes

I mean what colour his eyes,hair and skin are?
What is his height?