●We were around 16 when the accident happen. The character is a 2nd year high school student.
● The story start when the character is still a kid, hearing a bedtime story from their grandparent. Then it jumps to the present day, where we are introduced to the side characters. The accident happen and, after recovering from it, the character find themselves with the ability to gaze into another world. The ghost world.
● There are 3 methods to ‘help’ the ghosts:
- Find what keep them attached to the world and help them get over it
- Forcibly cleanse them, the old way (might cause the ghost to fight you)
- ‘Box’ the ghost, keeping it inside an object and stash it somewhere
There are some ghosts that require different methods to ‘help’, making the gameplay more interesting for every player.
● Yes, there are others like us. However, they are born with the ability, where we obtain it after the accident. (Google “Indigo Children” for reference) They can see each other’s aura, including yours. You, as the character, can’t do it since your ability is not inborn.
● For an end game, I want to make a duel against the forces of ghosts and the ghost hunter(s). There might be a world domination ending ;^)
● So far, I’m only focusing on the main plot, but maybe I can make some chapters for some of the supporting characters so the players can learn their background.
● YES! ROMANCE IS THE PART I LOVE MOST ABOUT CHOICESCRIPT GAMES!
cough so yeah. So far, I am planning a few side characters as love interest. The player can pick to be either a boy or a girl. No gender restriction on love. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
edit: so many typo