[WiP] Morning Star: Heaven's Number One (fixed images + new demo 11/09/21)

if i remember correctly, first Eve was given free will so she wouldnz have to submit to Adam, and then when she tricked the duo into eating from the fruit, she was bound to Luci through his grace, in the game Luci even says something along the lines of “you will not be human anymore”.

5 Likes

The MC bound her to their ‘Grace’ (which seems to be the divine power Angels can use), and after Michael kicked them both out of heaven, the MC created hell as their own plane to reside in.

Where presumably they discover human corruption can be just as powerful as Angelic Grace. No doubt Lilith experimented as she’s the dual creator of the Lilim with Asmodeus.

Adam and Eve were the 1st and 3rd humans ever created. To say they were probably seriously naïve would probably be an understatement. And to Eve’s point of view, Lilith probably didn’t have anything to be angry about.

She didn’t have to sleep with Adam, and she was protected/watched over by God’s favorite and most powerful Archangel.

3 Likes

Hey, can you please mark the Lilim part as spoilers? :hugs:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry! I’ll do that now!

1 Like

Will you continue full version???..im love you story

2 Likes

@DariaRF no harm done, don’t worry and thank you!

@Nurrahmany_Nurry yes, I’m still working on it!

13 Likes

Thanks for answer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

hello there

2 Likes

hey guys, I had to create new links for this game too, but I managed to fix the images!

24 Likes

Is this update dedicated to fixing images and new link, or is there new story content?

2 Likes

just fixed images and no new content, sorry!

15 Likes

Is there no way to change the settings? The words are so thin I can barely read them.
// Oh, I zoomed into the screen to max and now I can read them.

// “The Asian” is a rather strange phrase.

2 Likes

It’s okay, just wanted to know if I have to replay! Thanks!

3 Likes
  1. okay, but if there are still problems I can change the settings!

2. where the heck did I write that and what’s the context??

2 Likes

The scene where Lucifer takes a photoshoot lol
There’s a “dark skinned guy” and an “Asian woman” shooting with them, and there’s a line that goes something like, “The Asian pushes her chest against you” or smth.

1 Like

thanks! I’ll change it later

This has been one of the hardest IF games ever for me to get through. Not because its bad, but because it’s so great every three sentences I end up stopping for 10 minutes spacing out with my imagination running wild. I look forward to the next chapter. And the one after that, and so on until the gratifying conclusion at the end of chapter 648,365,138,742 :grin:

I must now try to sleep, for I work in 4 hours and stayed up all night reading this

7 Likes

ahh this makes me so happy to hear!! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes