[WiP] Morning Star: Heaven's Number One (fixed images + new demo 11/09/21)

@Nacre is it possible for you to add Heterochromia iridum eyes? I feel that this will add to overall uniqueness to Lucifer. I’m just throwing the idea out there.

1 Like

Oh. My. Gosh. This is Amazing! It was written beautifully, and wow! The build-up is :scream:

I’ll be keeping an eye on this work of yours and I am certainly looking forward for more. :heart:

Congratulations and good luck!

1 Like

Finally I WIP where we can play as Lucy!!! I love this WIP and Lillith is so captivating I’m already smitten.

2 Likes

Hello there! I loved playing playing the game. Ill leave this there.

Warning sharp colors

Summary

5 Likes

Oh gawd, art!! That halo and the colors :heart_eyes: Also I see the suit and I approve :ok_hand:t2:

sure, why not. I’m just too lazy to think of it on my own ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Adam and Eve are assholes, that’s canon. The angels though are just doing their jobs, it’s up to you to decide whether you hate them or sympathize. It will get clearer in the future!

Yeah, they absolutely did! But they lost some of their power when they were in Sheol and as it is, the other demons have found a way to gain Corruption without Lucifer, so they’re seizing the opportunity. Bill for example was scared out of his mind at the mention of Lucifer.

Thank you all for the feeback!

6 Likes

Okay, now i read it to the end and can say it is really good. Loved the writing style and the way you work the characters. I only wish we could be more evil, bc it feels like we are actually the good guys and i kinda wanted to play Lucifer as more of a cruel but charming figure with some twisted sense of morality. (I’m not complaining tho. It is the beggining of the game so i presume we will have opportunity to shape our Lucifer’s personality a bit) anyway, one of the most interesting concepts of this site so far.

4 Likes

Great game can’t wait for more and good luck with it :+1:

2 Likes

Also maybe you could make it so that Lucifer actually did something wrong/evil? Because as of now, he looks like that innocent victim that was framed, and there has to be a reason he’s called the Devil and King of the demons. Anyway thanks for making this great demo. Awaiting updates! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heterochromia is the one where you have two different coloured eyes. Right?

1 Like

Yep!

2 Likes

Ha, now I kind of want to do that in my book now, it seems cool. Though, which character to do it with…

Also thanks.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that from when playing this game my point of view shifted, I see the angels as neither good nor evil. Same goes for the demons. Its confusing really…

Does being a neutral party (in Lucifer’s case) benefit them even though Lucifer is a fallen?

7 Likes

I’d say it does. There are some things you miss being a neutral party, but you also see more than one, or the other side of an argument, collectively making those who prefer a more neutral approach better informed about the whole, even if they still lack the entire picture. This brought to you by a natural TN, making the assessment somewhat biased. :wink:

5 Likes

Why does Netflix Lucifer come up in my mind the second I read “Morning star”?

3 Likes
  1. TN?

2. Cause. It’s. A good show? Also. One of the very few shows where Morningstar is actually. Good?

Well, that
s just me, anyway. I’m not you.

1 Like

Lucifer!? :astonished: Say no more! Love it so far can’t wait for more :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s simplified personality breakdown for describing a character. Shin Megami Tensei borrow the terms “Lawful”, “Neutral”, and “Chaos” which is about half D and Ds personality system which also has “Good”, “Neutral”(slightly different usage, same meaning), and “Evil” for more varied combination descriptions. You see, a villain that is Chaotic-Evil is rather predictable, and often seen as far less refined (in some opinions) than a villain that is Lawful-Evil. The one in the very middle of the personality spectrum is Neutral-Neutral, or “True Neutral”. TN for for short.

Hopefully this answered you without too much info shoved at you. That’s about as succinctly as I could describe it. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I agree with one of the comments suggesting that MC can be given choices as to how to react to Lilith especially after the issue with Adam and Eve.

Personally, I also felt angry towards her with all that happened.

OP, sorry if this comes off a bit rude and if it isn’t exactly the path you wish to take for the character interaction but this is just a suggestion. :blush:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, we’ll get to that!

You started out a war in Heaven :joy:

That’s the point ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’m angry at her too, lmao. But Luci’s actions before the fall are set. You can guilt-trip her now, however. And don’t worry, it’s not rude, it’s feedback! Any kind is welcome and appreciated :+1:t2:

9 Likes

In my personal opinion, most of the problems that are Lucifer is dealing with, or at least the major ones, probably could’ve been avoided if Adam hadn’t been such a monumental dick. But, that’s just me.

Granted, I’m also in the process of writing a book, and in that book, most of the pure blood angels are kind of dikish kind of not. That’s depending on a few other factors, so that might be tilting my opinion a little bit. But yeah, that’s just me.

3 Likes