[WIP] Memoir of Smoke and Mirrors (Update 07/27/21)

Hello! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Dropping by to talk about what happened and why I haven’t updated in forever.

When I was working on the later half of chapter 1, I unfortunately lost my progress. The device I’d been using was old and kept having problems, and sad to say, losing my progress was one of them. And that kind of discouraged me for a while so I took a break from it. However, it was shortly after that that my tablet eventually died. It logged me out of the forums and I just…sorta forgot lol (focused on writing other stuff and improving my art)

But lately I’ve been feeling like going back and starting this pet project of mine once more! It might take me a while to update since it’s really been a while and I haven’t touched Choicescript during the time I was gone. I’ll have to refamiliarize myself with it again. I’ll be actively lurking the forums once more, hahah

Also, I made an official Instagram account for MSM, so I have somewhere to post art and maybe some behind the scenes stuff. If you’re interested, you can check it out here!

Anyways, thank you for checking my WIP out, and thank you to everyone who DM’d me encouragements as well! :purple_heart:

Psst! Check out the IG account for a little Corbyn surprise heheh…

63 Likes