Hey everybody! My name is fiddles, I’m an animation student in BMore currently working on Greenwarden!
Some things you can do in Greenwarden (either already implemented or planning to be implemented in the future):
- Play as a non-binary, trans, intersex, or cis character, sometimes more than one at the same time!
- Trans, intersex, and non-binary characters have the option for top surgery!
- Romance four (4) unique NPCs, 3 of which are player-chosen genders!
- Canonically non-binary romance options!
- Hunt down a cool monster in the woods
- Evade your old enemies
- Remember a bunch of stuff about your mysterious past
- More to be added in the future
Stats are currently a bit unbalanced, which will be fixed when the game nears completion. Feel free to leave suggestions, comments, or concerns below!
Please read the Content Warnings list before you play if this is your first time playing.
As of May 30, 2019
The Prologue is finished! It’s quick, since Chapter 1 is still in development, but feel free to go ham!
PRIDE MONTH, JUNE 2, 2019
Hey there everybody!! Since June is Pride Month, I did a line-up of all the ROs with their respective pride flags. From left to right:
Trace, with the pansexual pride flag!
Asad and Asiyeh Nazeri with a variation of the queer people of color pride flag, and some pansexual pride face paint and a nice pan pride headscarf!
Devin with the non-binary pride flag and some bisexual pride face paint!
Marc and Marianna Bautista with the bisexual pride flag!
Happy Pride Month everybody!
JUNE 28, 2019
Part of Chapter 1 is here! You can now meet Devin and contemplate the beauty of Warden Forest, where you’ll be spending your time. Deeply contemplate it. Some might even say you’re entranced…
- Added part of the first part of Chapter 1
- Changed some of the wording for the gender options (specifically concerning trans women and cis men) to be less confusing (hopefully. im still accepting feedback!!)
- You have a name now! That you can pick! Isn’t that nifty.
- Some vagaries about your mysterious past…
- Updated the content warning list (PLEASE READ THIS IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME PLAYING)
- Other stuff, probably!
As of August 23, 2019
Hey there y’all! Rest assured that Chapter 1 is in development, and the demo will update once at least half of the chapter is finished. Since school is starting for me again very soon, that’ll probably take awhile, but I’m chipping away at it! Slowly but surely!
As of November 11, 2019
- Added the first Meet Trace scene; Bautista, Devin, and your own lonesome’s scenes coming soon!
- A few bug fixes
- Some more vagaries
- Semi-updated content warning list (if you need anything added here, let me know!)
- Other things
As of Janurary 03, 2020
Happy New Year!!!
- Added Bautista’s Meet Trace path
- Added a spicy new non-binary option for Nazeri! Say hello to Amir!
- Spicy, spicy secrets
- Fixed a few grammar and pronoun issues and probably caused even more. Such is the nature of ChoiceScript
- Updated the content warning list to include Mind control/invasion and Drug and alcohol abuse [READ THIS IF IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME PLAYING]
- Some other stuff, probably!
As of January 15, 2020
- Added the last Meet Trace path
- Fixed some continuity and pronoun errors
- Started writing Chapter 2!!
- I’m free!!!
Chapter 1 is officially concluded (im free!!!)! Thanks everybody who’s followed so far, with hopefully many more chapters to come! On another note, updates will slow considerably come Saturday, since I go back to school then and have other obligations. I’ll be steadily chugging out chapters though, and updates will steadily trickle in over the semester!
As of May 8, 2020
- Added a small chunk of the beginning of Chapter 2
- Some tenderness. Some romance. A little bit of yearning.
- Secrets secrets!
Hello everybody!! I hope you’re all safe at home this quarantine season, and I bring you a small treat! We’re getting into the bulk of Chapter 2 now, and now that the semester is over I’ll have a helluva lot more free time to do stuff and things. Like write!
As always, randomtest simply has never worked for me ever, so there will probably be some buggy pronouns and weird syntax. Put them below in the forum and I will get to them… Eventually. Word count as always is “uuuuuhhhh.”
As of May 30, 2020
Happy birthday to us!! It’s officially Greenwarden’s first anniversary today, which means two things: an update, and a post!
First up, the update:
- Began fleshing out certain scenes with Bautista and Trace in Chapter 2.
- Wrote the scene leading up to how the player is going to search Warden Forest.
- Added the option to randomize Bautista, Nazeri, and Trace’s genders, which should speed up playtesting.
- Fixed some grammar and pronoun errors.
- Happy anniversary!!
Secondly: as some of you may have seen, I did a poll on what The Masses wanted for Greenwarden’s anniversary, and the majority of you said you wanted snippets! I’ve compiled four snippets of varying lengths, some from Book 1, some from Book 2. You can find them over at [this Tumblr post] (https://greenwarden-cog.tumblr.com/post/619551641359794176/happy-birthday-to-us)
CURRENT WORD COUNT
(thanks to @Sel_Lee for retrieving my stats for me the last time!)
The game has a Discord now! Check out the link below!