Greenwarden [NO LONGER ON COG]

To clarify, the options say ‘pre-top surgery’ and post-top surgery’ which does imply that it’s something you either have or are aiming to have done.

@Empress_Nightmare
That’s a different stat. The personality stats (the percentile ones in red and blue) are more describing how you act around/towards others. The description is a super secret hidden stat.

That’s a mistake that’ll be fixed in the next update.

@Andraoise
Right. It’s a half-functional work in progress, and now that I’m reading through the prologue I recognize a few things that are Not Great (pre-top surgery trans men being described as wearing a binder when not every trans man wears a binder, etc.) in regards to the gender options, so I’ll probably change those in the future.

3 Likes

Can it be changed yet? I was always under the assumption that it was fixed, at least for now till some scene later where we can show remarkably empathyn’t.

I’m inclined to think the training flower scene is that moment of remarkable empathy the MC’s dossier (the stat screen, in other words) mentions. Who knows how much PIRA knows about the MC, Greenwardens, and their reasons for delaying the hunt. :thinking:

It’s not a fixed description, it changes over the course of the game in conjunction with your choices and the build-up (or not) of a very specific hidden stat. As it stands there aren’t enough implemented choices in the game for it to change yet.

3 Likes

Ooh damn devils… :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat: super secret hidden…

Not sure how to present this since it isn’t strictly feedback for Greenwarden, but are you doing alright, Fids? I went to go take a peek at the blog, and saw the page doesn’t exist, so that’s a sizeable part of why I’m asking. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

The tumblr blog still exists. Just under a different name, Fiddles IFs.

4 Likes

Ah, I see. That’s good to know! :smile:

1 Like

the ending :sob:

Bautista really up and left after shattering my heart into a million pieces huh :broken_heart:

18 Likes

I know your pain I was crying too🤧

5 Likes

I think it is! The author posts a monthly update on their tumblr. You can read them at this link Fiddles IFs

FYI, your last post got flagged and this one might end up getting flagged too as it can be read as pressuring the author.

10 Likes

ohh lol thx i didnt get why i got flagged

2 Likes

Yeah. Around here, asking “when is the next update coming out” or “is this game dead?” isn’t polite. Updates come when the author gets them done.

12 Likes

ok well thx for the info

1 Like

This isn’t really the place to discuss this rule further, since it’s someone’s WIP, but I’ll explain: asking when the WIP is going to be updated/released or if the author is still working on it is against our forum rules–in fact, it’s stated twice!

Don’t ask when a game will be updated or released. Usually the author doesn’t know.

This community is intended to be a place of encouragement and positivity for IF writers, and questions like “when is this going to be updated?” can be discouraging, frustrating, or a form of pressure for authors who are doing their best, may be facing writer’s block, or are just dealing with everyday life. As said above, they also typically don’t know, and if they do, chances are they’ll post on their own!

So it doesn’t matter if the question is phrased politely or not: we don’t allow it on the forums for those reasons, and it’s literally against the rules. And we ask that people flag posts that are against the rules, so that’s why questions about updates are discouraged and will be flagged and deleted!

Hope that makes sense, and let’s get back on topic for Greenwarden. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

ok didnt knew that thx for xpl

Just played the march update and… it looks the MC romance with the ros isn’t going to be very easy haha. I didn’t expected that N and B would react like that when mc Kiss them, I suppose its because MC isn’t “sane?” I don’t understand very well what’s going with the MC :thinking::thinking:

Found something. Bautista is female and the option Says “him”

b3f038246f0b10307edd7b184b8d0396

4 Likes

Yep! It wouldn’t be very healthy to start a relationship or fool around with someone while they’re in the middle of a breakdown – Nazeri and Bautista realize that the MC is in a very vulnerable state, not thinking clearly, and don’t want to take advantage of them.

Also, noted! That’ll be fixed come the next update. Thanks!

38 Likes

That’s why I respect them I think they really truly care about their partner ship main characters even if does not know it

6 Likes