WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Okay Character creation, i dont know why but it asking me if character is trans, feels a bit awkward, i mean i would definitely add some text there, somehow question.

Is Character Trans feels like really crude approach.

Okay why with Eyes It said Gorkan eyes are… while with hair It said Gorkan’s hair is … ? did you miss enght.

Queer
Straight
Bi/Pan
Gay
Not really sure
Aromantic

feels crude as well, i dont know why but it somehow screams CHOOSE YOUR OWN SEXUALITY, at me and seems bit disrecpetfull

STEEL is missing from rivals

With puppet it doesnt ask for surname which does seem bit weird unless nobody in the entire trilogy ever thinks to figure Puppet surname or nobody decides to look into their name, or nobody asks for driving licence.
This is not continuity error just seems weird.

I think she handled it the best way she could.
I mean, it’s just asking you what your character was like in the first game, it’s not going to go through the full character creation montage.

Just a series of questions so that you can set up your character as you had them in the first game. Quick, painless, no faffing about.

16 Likes

@Interestedparty

i know, i cant describe it its just that somehow it comes off as bit crude, I do think asking About who you are atracted to rather than orintetation will fix most of it. So this is nothing serious, not sure about how to edit the trans thing throught, and also noticed that we dont have Asexual there, I hope we do not get forced to romance SOMEBODY for storytelling purpose which might involve Goverment shanking our LI

What you call crude, I call efficient. It’s such a small part of the game that it really isn’t worth focusing on. The whole segment is there for necessity anyway, so better to just treat it like a government information form. Straight forward, blunt, and to the point. So that there’s no confusion for either the person filling it out, or the poor accountant who has to digitize and sort all the information (in this case, that accountant being the game’s code).

I’d say it’s better for you to be complaining about it being ‘crude’ than for it being confusing or hard to understand what the choices mean.

Based on how things went in the first game, I highly doubt this will be the case. The author has a pretty good track record when it comes to allowing huge variations on player choice.

16 Likes

Question. Can you (eventually) romance Boris/Rosie or Mia?

Last I heard they weren’t in any of the announced RO lists

Don’t worry if you are familiar with the code you know that the game keeps track of those kinds of things per a number of yes/no variables. This character creator is the easiest way to emulate a savegame, with its specific variables, from the first one. I assume it is just there for testing purposes and the final character creator will be less “crude”.

2 Likes

heavy breathing omg Lady Argent flirting with me?! Now I feel guilty about Ortega :frowning:

10 Likes

@CaesarCzech

Im digging at the code at this moment and yeah i know game keeps track of more stuff than Guns Infinity i was just concerned BECAUSE author tracks so many decisions, so her not tracking it made suspicious, She is good with tracking the choices i had minor gandhi overflow

Aw, bummer. Underlings deserve some love too. As for reporter romance, I’ve only seen the one from The Hero Unmasked, and even then the circumstances weren’t that simple.

Yes it will be! There are choices missing, no text, no nothing. A lot of things are not there, just threw it together to have something to playtest the first chapter with, it will not be there in the end. You’ll have your past gamesave.

13 Likes

i thought i played a lot of the first game, looking at the options here i realized i didnt do anything lol.
and apparently being able to see argent naked was out of left field. loving the replayability

7 Likes

I don’t think you could see her naked. I think that just meant we saw in her head.

1 Like

No, you can see her naked in the first game. I don’t remember how you do it, but it is possible.

Maybe it’s just in her mind you see her naked.

How do we see Argent naked? I need to know…for research.

4 Likes

I thought you could see her naked when you beat her in a fight? Or was that something else @.@

Doesn’t sound good…
55d6d2f317e59454f15fa44507f3ad53cbd1c1a7_1_456x500

19 Likes

XDDD i didn’t mean it that way… but oh shit my wording was so wrong lol

7 Likes

…I apologize in advance. But people mentioning about having seen Argent in birthday suit gave me flashbacks to that one part in that Persona 4 hiimdaisy comic. :sweat_smile:

hqdefault

I actually don’t remember if my own MC did see her naked during his encounter with her (I do remember that he did take her down and she sees him as her nemesis, clearly looking forward to fight him again. But more importantly, she didn’t get my cape :joy:). Probably going to playing the first part again to remind myself of a few events.

13 Likes