WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

You have to have the strength upgrade in order to get the sample of her hair.

I would just make food and magic.

My MC’s villain persona likes to be extremely secretive but in a very theatrical way.

“I’m here with local power armoured psychopath Mastermind, at the scene of their latest atrocity. Mastermind, what horrible crimes against nature are you planning next?”

“All I can say is it will surpass all my previous works in every conceivable way, it’ll probably involve the Rangers. Maybe alot of innocent people will die. You know, the usual. Expect the unexpected or perhaps don’t. Above all, live in constant terror.Spooky ghost noises and ominous hand gestures”

police siren

“I may or not have to go! smoke bomb and cartoonishly evil laugh”

“Well, there you have it. The mass murdering terrorist plaguing our lives that the Rangers can’t stop is a massive dork. Back to you, Jamie.”

14 Likes

No
I mean in this wip. I am not taking about the first book.

@Sailendranath_Murmu ???you can’t tho. not in here, at least not in wip. just in book 1

@TheRusty lol and Jed decided that he will train Herald to be his nemesis because everyone loves Herald and their fight will be some generic dark vs light side shit. You gotta go big or go home!
I’m actually wondering if this will be possible? Training Herald to become worthy and capable of being your nemesis? That would be so cool tbh? And could also be the opportunity to pursue his romance as your normal-self? I’m ofc, if possible, going to seduce him as Sidestep (villain) but still

I even started short fic that I never finished but I had this whole idea in there. It probably sucks 'cause I can’t fucking write, but still xD
Anyway, short fragment. Retrospection of what takes place about two months after Gala. Just a quick warning: English isn’t my first language so there may be typos & shit.

Summary

Six month ago
Herald was discharged from hospital after a month or so. They patched him up nicely, but still, he could barely stand on his own. You’ve agreed to help him in his rehabilitation. Not that you cared about him or something, but thanks to that you could wander around Rangers’ base freely and spy on them without arousing any suspicions. And that was worth every second you wasted on him.
You didn’t share that part with anyone, though.
It was all Ortega’s plan, obviously. He claimed that it would inspire Herald. Encourage him to work harder, or some other bullshit like that.
Herald was, of course, overwhelmed by the idea of training by your side. You didn’t even had to ask.
Steel was the only one who disagreed. Not that it surprised you or something. But it only took like, what? A month? And then he stopped watching you. Well, most of times, that is. He would still sneak glances every now and then.
As for Lady Argent- she didn’t give a fuck about you. Maybe at first, out of curiosity, she would come from time to time. Watch you and Herald training, for a moment, and then disappear God knows where.
But you didn’t care about her either.
And so you trained him. That crazy idea of yours came much later.
One day, during short break between exercises. He was babbling, as he always does, and you were listening, as you always do.
It appeared completely out of nowhere. You frowned as the thought formed in your mind. You even snorted a little- it was so ridiculous.
Herald looked at you, confused, but you ignored him.
It wouldn’t leave for the next week, coming back to you again and again and again. And so, you finally decided to give it a try.
Besides, every self-respecting villain needs their Nemesis, no? It appears, yours was Herald. Beloved Golden Boy of Rangers’, everyone’s favorite. Some dark versus light side kind of situation. A bit clichĂ©, but who said you aren’t allowed to have some fun, too? Maybe you’d even prepare some monologues? Would that be too much? Maybe? You don’t really know, you’ve been a villain for less than two months. But if you were him, you’d surely appreciate the effort.
Now you just had to train him properly, so he would actually stand a chance.

2 Likes

I’m hoping in book two I can find the heart of the group ( probably Ortega) and crush it in my armored fist. I want the ravagers? rampagers ? Whatever broken. Physically and mentally. Lady Argent a quadriplegic, Herald terrified, Ortega Dead. And Captain soldier dude plagued by self doubt.

whaaat why xd but hey think about that: seduce her or whoever tf you want and then betray them, their love and everything you had eh?? break their heart, their mind and, at last, their body. sounds like Ortega route for me :smiley:

2 Likes

If I have any
 Ahem “Needs” I have puppet. Anything else is too
 Emotional. And not the good fires of rage and destruction kind. You can’t successfully trick someone into falling in love unless there’s something inside you willing to reciprocate.

Pfft, why waste your time with that loser when a REAL hero like Ortega is around?

Now if you’ll excuse me
drops to the floor in a fetal position, clutching a framed newspaper article of Ortega and Sidestep to their chest

12 Likes

Oh my bad. It looks like it’s one of those options that isn’t in the character creator yet. Malin did mention not everything is implemented at this stage.

2 Likes

BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, DUH? Ortega is awesome too buuuut
 Yeah. I have a soft spot and it has blonde hair, can fly and is named Herald ¯_(ツ)_/¯

7 Likes

You two have your heroes where’s my Villain psychiatrist. I have to ask some questions about a relationship with me and puppet and also puppet looks like me. But I hate myself. There are layers that need peeling

How would you have a relationship with your puppet. They are in a coma Right?

Don’t ask questions you don’t want answers to

ummmmmmmm

I kinda do but whatever

I kinda have an idea of what you’re thinking, maybe

:expressionless:

Just remember at Least one of us is awake at any given time.

smoke_bomb_archer

5 Likes

Is that supposed to be a rape joke?

3 Likes

Well my character is a female as is her puppet so not sure about the wording

If one of the parties can’t or doesn’t consent, then it’s rape.

No ifs, ands, or buts.

19 Likes

Just because your both female doesn’t change that’s it’s rape.

14 Likes