WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

I think it would be more pity then crush with my former Sidestep, since he masquerades as a jaded, faded, washed-up washout now, although I suppose there would be no hiding the fact that in the months since he first met the mc the mc has been getting fitter again (as described in the new prologue). Still my mc will sell that as Ortega helping or at least motivating him put some semblance of a life back together, as he’s still powerless (or so he pretends anyway) and still pretty jaded and faded.

1 Like

I enjoy this way to torture the innocent soul of Herald - it might even help twist him in ways he can’t undo :sweat_drops:

10 Likes

make him fall to tha dark sideeeeeeee ! :smirk:

I just found this and am so excited for part 2 of this story. :joy:

1 Like

@idonotlikeusernames I discovered this thread today and I decided to scroll through and catch up on the game, I was more and more delighted every time I read one of your posts. I’m ready for the complicated Herald romance!

1 Like

Wait…did we get a update? Furiously scrambles to check never mind…ignore me
Edit: added some words

3 Likes

Interesting tidbit of info. Seems like poor SideStep used to be the main translator for the Rangers back in the day. I’m surprised there’s no Korean, but then the makeup of the Los Diablos population could be somewhat different then the one in Los Angeles, which features a relatively large Korean American population.
Also indicative that the Farm apparently designed or altered the mc’s template to be leaders of some sort as the language skills, psychology and communication skills seem significantly beyond what a common soldier/cannon fodder would require. :thinking:

Awww…now we just need to get Herald to show off his cooking skills to us.

8 Likes

YES, Herald. seduce Sidestep with your food.
anyway, he might be good at cooking, but sucks at cleaning afterwards… though i suck at cooking and cleaning so… yeah xD

6 Likes

Seems like Herald might come from a wealthy enough background to have maids/servants for that or in any case it seems like the Rangers would earn enough to pay for a housekeeper.

strange…I would’ve though Ortega would be best at it . Then again…her power get in the way Awww…mah poor Ortega !

Think she like chili food ? Los Diablos is already a hot place…may as well make it worse !

kinda surprised that Herald can cook at all .

1 Like

So just finished the playthrough of the demo doing a crime boss playthrough and I had a few questions/ ideas that I wanted to run by you @malinryden

1. As a crime boss what exactly do besides what seems like stick up jobs and throwing down with the Rangers for example are there rackets that we could run (I.E. gambling, drugs (I know this could be a trigger) weapons/ tech, and smuggling) and could we take them over from current crime groups.
  2. What are the other crime organizations in the Los Diablos besides the big one at the end of Rebirth and if they are defeated could that be a potential source of henchmen recruits?
  3. How common are vigilantes in the city as besides Sidestep and The Handyman I can’t think of any other being mentioned but they seem to be vastly underestimated by the Superhero/villain community so I am curious of their potential threat (though the Handyman has potential despite the beat down he received to grow)
  4. Do you have plans for the amount of henchmen we can have in our organization and once the war really takes off will we be able to make a sort of Sinister Six or Legion of Doom kind of organization by attracting more powerful villains to our cause.

I loved the last game and if this demo is any indication of whats to come you have another success on your hands and a guaranteed buyer in yours truly.Can’t wait for the next update and please keep up the great work

4 Likes

I don’t know why i hate herald but i just do plus being a crime boss that’s just too cool all i need now is a private army for it and i am set.

1 Like

I honestly hate herald and everything he stands for and it felt reeeeeaaaalllyyy good beating the sh*t out of him at the end of book one.
I’m glad Argent didn’t really care for herald in a romantic way.

Literally my love life in the game. But I would change from Ortega to Argent in an instant if she would accept me.

I’ve played this toooo many times!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1::sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

It feels so satisfying to just beat the crap out of the hero’s u fight

2 Likes

in one of the choices on making a char for the demo
it saids i seen lady argent naked ^_-
when and were does this happen exactly lol

1 Like

This

Summary

If she is your nemesis, you know how to beat her so you make a car explode and burn her. She runs away flapping her arms like crazy and her dress turns to cinders. But rage gets the better of her and she follows you naked. Little does she knows you mean to enter the sewers, so it’s really gross when she does finally get to you.

3 Likes

Lol make sure to imagine her face to punch if you choose boxing for your puppet

I generally have these ruined traumatized and penniless MC’s and their motivation has a lot to do with “This being inevitable” because they’r hopless to stop their life that spiraling out of control and their best hope is to have Ortega somehow figuring them out.

So to change things i was trying out a more held-together person, and picked the “I want a better life” motivation and i got this.

Summary

“You know the answer to that. Of course it is. You weren’t meant to have a life, not really. You were designed to do a job, and now that you don’t, you’re a liability. Why is it so hard to forget that? So hard to embrace what you have become, someone with the power to do all the things you never could?”

So… i’m wanting this to mean a certain theory is true obviously, but it’s still unclear. So painful to wait for 2019 :wink:

8 Likes

Boi i legit yelled when i get anathema’s scene, can’t wait for this to be finished. My body (and my wallet) is ready

8 Likes

What…a acid boi scene! searches violently

1 Like