WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

There’s a FAQ for the forum found in the top of the site. Please take time to read them. =)

1 Like

@Macemace
I made the same mistake when I was new… and was flagged a hundred times :cry:
Back on track though if you were in a fight with Ortega aaannndd Argent and a mysterious new villain pops up and you start losing, who would you sacrifice to escape with the other??:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Loved it! I have a quick question though, I got the 'it’s complicated 'achievement for Ortega in the previous game , even tho he didn’t let me go into the elevator and kiss him there…will that mean I won’t have the romance scene with Ortega in this game?

1 Like

I think you’ll be fine. The elevator scene iirc is for the puppet romance

1 Like

I would sacrifice Argent, without doubt

6 Likes

Wait. Whoa whoa. I may not have been paying much attention or in being less vigilant but can you explaib what you mean by sharks.

Would sacrifice Ortega I prefer Lady Argent. Even if wanted to sacrifice Argent I doubt she’d get hurt badly enough anyway.

1 Like

I would sacrifice Lady argent so I could escape with ortega

4 Likes

Explore her mind a few more times. Happens more often when you try to use brute force and fail.
Also i would sacrifice sidestep so then i can get saved by Ortega and cause teh drama.

3 Likes

Is there option to sacrfice herald and get out with Ortega and argent ?Cuz i would tottaly take that option

5 Likes

So true but then that would be too easy!

So many people would sacrifice Argent?!:scream::cry::tired_face:

Ortega is the peace of mind of a lot of Sidesteps it seems. I know he’s mine’s.

10 Likes

well argent can’t be damaged as far as I can tell . And unless you wanna romance her (I don’t, I’m #teamOrtegahABS ), she is fast and all . And Ortega is pure Lovin’ :kissing_heart:

Although , a vilain mc can just ditch both and get away on their own lol or a goodie mc can try to save both and sacrifice themself . shrug…I save Ortega though if there was no other choice . She loved my mc for so long…

3 Likes

Can you blame peeps though? I mean, O has the most established history with the MC and has consistently (as far as the players have seen) tried to be there for them over the course of B1 and in general is likeable in terms of character + dynamic with the MC

Given the set up of B1, Argent has much less screentime to establish the same amount of attachment imo so yeah no brainer in my opinion :))

(Not saying Argent doesn’t have her fans or O not having any detractors but I would imagine the answer to be save O because of the above)

9 Likes

To be fair we got a whole book to know Ortega and form a connection with them. But for me I would sacrifice Ortega. I’m really liking Argent and based what I’ve read she’s probably gonna be my canon MC’s romance.

2 Likes

I totally git people would sacrifice Argent and I would’ve too before but after that Argent snippet in book 2…

1 Like

I mean Argent can’t really be hurt and she’s the one who would probably volunteer to stay behind and successfully kick the villains ass.
Wouldn’t matter for me though I’d still leave Ortega behind and take Argent. Lady Argents always been more interesting to me and my canon romance ever since the demo of Book 1.

1 Like

lol and gain : Argent dissaprove -1000 Wooo!

Then I’d just stay with her and fight the villain together. Don’t care about Ortega.

1 Like

that would annoy her too! she is not a team player XD