WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

not good enough…

beside…revealing one self to him to crush him…

well I hate the fanboy he is…so I wouldn’t go and do that . Cose its almost like you embrace it…‘Oh herald! look its meh! your heroo muahahah’ …

XD look like a fishing pole…

nooo…

I love mah katana thank you , the beauty is already there .

Well I better delete that post before it gets too much attention😂

Some secrets are ment to be kept

1 Like

Sadistic fucks y’all are…damn…we need love for one and all

1 Like

Suuuuuuuuure…

I love Ortega :kissing_heart:

but death to the rest of the rangers! :smile: insert here evil laugh

1 Like

Nein you must not kill anybody!!!

1 Like

why not ?

Steel never accepted my mc . Lady argent is scary…

and Herald is Bieber!

Ortega is the only light in the darkness…:candle:

Because everyone deserves a chance…show them respect and they will love you…give them a chance…

1 Like

:wink: you do know…that in the end , we really may just not do what we say right ?

I am with you buddy… You and I are in the same team :wink: We shall erase the Sin of Anger from their mind with our telapthic power … We will forge a world of Serenity together, without anger and without pain :-):yum:

Yessss, we must do it, for the safety of everyone

1 Like

Indeed we shall… With our superior Telepathy power , we shall create a New Utopia within the border of the city, No war, no violence, no pain , no anger and no fear… Everyone will love each other like a Big Happy Family :-):hugs:

righhhhhht and you be singing Kumbaya…

I just take Bieber down a basement , so his scream of agony don’t cut in your peace loving harmony lolol :joy:

Sweet Jesus so much violence xD Do you guys sometimes feel like… Not killing anyone? Like, ever? Y’all always so angsty… Anyway I caught sudden Julia feels so have some braiding time with the Queen :heart::heart: feel the love guys

Summary

13 Likes

No… Everyone should be singing this :wink:

1 Like

yeah on Sunday…

cose Sunday is the day for Laundry…

wash all that blood and Gore…:joy:

Yes!! That’s obviously how my MC and Ortega is for the love of god that’s beautiful xd

First time drawing Julia lol. I switched to Herald a while ago but damn, chargestep is still :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: one does not simply stop loving Ortega

3 Likes

@smuteczekbiczo thanks for the mentall breakdown! That’s what she does, Orteiga. Lowers my defences, crawls inside my head! Makes things more regrettable, makes things more lonely, empty and sad😭. Why can’t I destroy her when I know I must !!!

@Eric_knight “A delusion is an odd belief that a person firmly insists is true despite evidence that it is not. Cultural beliefs that may seem odd, but are widely accepted do not fit the criteria for being a delusion. Two of the most common types of delusions are delusions of grandeur or persecutory delusions.”
Delusional disorder is characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true. These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre)." This is the kind of world I intend to create, through fear, intimidation and crime. Some will come to belive that they have no value in life. That the only thing left to do is to join my cause. Others will lose the value of love, kindness, mercy. Think that it’s Al a delusion. Become empty as me. Yet others will have their minds stripped away. Becoming husks for my crime syndicate. It is not a nice world but it’s how things should be. Might even make the warhammer 40k universe jelous😀

3 Likes