WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Well , I don’t want kill them. I want grabbing Herald win money and fame . If they live or not. I don’t care I haven’t killed anyone and that.
I hope not all endings will be Gratuitous torture, pointless edgy and braindless slaughter. If I want that there are millions of terrible creppy paste of glorified violence fan fiction.

2 Likes

I’m sure it won’t be like that…

there is nothing in the story thats glorified violence anyway .

2 Likes

But honestly, i don’t feel Rangers as a threat now

Lady Argent is fond of me so she isn’t a threat at all… Herald is scared of my villain, i just need to shoo him off next time …Lol

I am now more worry about Hollow Ground, so my main focus will be him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know all i read here is or torture , violence, dismembered fetish eat people and worse. If the game were made for fans I wouldnt want to read the project for all gold in the universe.

I just want point out to @malinryden that not all fans are focused in torture; violence and worse . Some people want a real dynamics relationship rivalry and a positive interactions with characters

4 Likes

depand on your mc…

Summary

I got the farm stuff at the end of book 1 . So that is coming…

as for hollow ground , not sure really . I know Ortega is obsessed with them , but the mc has no reason to , save if they decide to help ortega in any way (or picked a vilain background and stole from vilains ) .

I see herald as something to be stumped…Lady argent is someone to turn . Steel is a threath to my mc . Ortega is the Love of my life though lol .

@poison_mara well peoples can vent it in the thread .

Summary

It doesn’t mean the author gonna make it happen . Alot of peoples will talk about this and that . I mean look at Wayhaven thread , I see alot of peoples talking about Nate and Adam , should I freak out they gonna be dude ? when in my game all 4 vampires are female . See what I mean ? I think it’s just peoples talking and having fun with each others and what they planning to do . It doesn’t change your game or how you gonna play . And it certainly won’t change what the author has planned . I wouldn’t worry…:blush:

1 Like

Sometimes is good remember that people posting here is not the entire fandom. So say not everyone is for Go torture team is necessary. Due 99% people is from that edgy club. So I bring balance to force lol :wink:

6 Likes

unless we convert you to the dark side…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am at the dark side but the neutral evil lol. I want money power and fame. Not mindless killing also banging herald

3 Likes

there is a choice where we can choose to be more comfortable to deal with criminals so Hollow Ground is my pick…

And i do it to appease my fanclub … challenging Hollow Ground will gain more headline than fighting Rangers :slight_smile:

And Hollow ground match nicely with my villain “Faith”.
My campaign will title " To Fill the Hollow emptiness with Faith " :slight_smile:

Lol don’t tell me your character is called Faith and when you say fill the hollow…

2 Likes

Yeah… my Hero’s name is Faith, actually his costume is identical to DC 's Fate :slight_smile:

Hollow is emptiness right ? Like a vacumm… so this Hollow emptiness can only be fullfil by the power of Faith :wink: a poetic justice, don’t you think so :-):grin:

Yeah… yeah :roll_eyes: You want throttle through the hollow to fill it. I see you could be direct lol Like me totally saying that i want bang the Herald… no need subterfuge

1 Like

Yeah… since my organisation is in a collison course with Hollow Ground a succesful propaganda campaign will gain me morale boast and even draw his followers to me …

I will ensure the underworld abandoning their fear of Hollow by embracing the True Faith :wink:

1 Like

I being balance to the force! The Rangers must be kept alive…Ortega must be safe! The Farm must be exposed! It’s the only way!

4 Likes

In book three the world burns

1 Like

And I will take you down with it

adb5ce7941b63337c9e74f64fa3f6b039a4d0d3e_hq

5 Likes

I will try what I must, to stop you before your evil is complete…

I will leave Los Diablos in ashes your rangers dead, Ortega especially. I will stand among the ashes of millions and Remain.

1 Like

You’ve will be stopped, May it be Ortega, The Rangers, or even your subconscious…you will be stopped