WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Good idea ! though malinryden probably gotta be super careful that our apologies don’t reveal anything .

I want to apologize to ortega , that I didnt smooche her sooner and alot ! So we have alot of catching up to do :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Al that truble when you just can give him this face. Pure charm. Enough for a homerunn

1 Like

hahaha…

oh I remember that guy XD But it doesnt fit that much with Herald…

wanna see how I imagine him looking ? check this lol

Summary

from WOW…pretty boy lol

and the trailer is awesome , never played WOW…but damn that trailer made me wanna go for the HOAAAARD!’ lol

8 Likes

Aaw isn’t that adorable? Let me give pretty boy some advice

How-pretty-boy

Wow has awesome trailers.

1 Like

he is soo pretty…dream sigh…I just wanna punch that face repeatedly…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

images

Am I right? But don’t punch or kill him yet. I got a verry special plan just for him

1 Like

You betcha! make it last…make it memorable…for when he break , it be delicious…

:smirk:

death is a gift . and my most sadistic mc…like to use personal weakness against the ennemy . How about crippling him for good ? Or make him lose his power…go back to being a Nobody…:smiling_imp:

1 Like

No he can’t live under any circumstance. It’s just that my Mc has too much of that blue aura. He’s not going orange anytime soon.

1 Like

Ah…I disagree…

death is cheap and he certainly doesn’t deserve it when we living in hell , breathing hell…screaming in hell .

death will become a deliverance for the weak , he would embrace it . and I don’t want to grant gift . I want to grant Agony and suffering .

of course , as a telepath…the greatest punishement is to take over his body . But make him aware of it . Make him helpless , he can see…he can scream …but he can’t escape the prison of his mind .

Use him as a puppet , as a mole…as a bargain chip…as a martyr…as a tool to advance…to change…to tip the balance…

and when your hunger is sated…

give him anathema ending . Burn his face but keep him alive…let him live and fear every mirror…everyone around him…every news…reflection will be his ennemy…

he wont be able to scream…or even see …he be in hell like me .

-hatred of Pein

3 Likes

Oh so everyone has forgotten the very first scene in the game with the mannequins?

$!{swear}. That hurt more than you thought it would.

The safety glass of the store window breaks with a sharp crack as you smack into it. Shards surround you like a crystal snowstorm as you are sent flying into the bridal store. Alarms blare to life as mannequins topple like bowling pins around you, their dismembered plastic torsos clad in extravagant dresses, flouncing like butterflies with their legs torn off.

An all-too-familiar sight…

Remembered bodies. Real this time. Broken on the ground. Broken by the fall. As you are about to break.

Or is this now? Was that then?

21 Likes

The mc is not in a spot where they are ready to apologize for anything yet.

If they were, everything would go much smoother.

28 Likes

@malinryden More Ortega goodness - I can never get enough! Though I’m dearly tempted to smack Ort for endangering poor puppet… but MC getting wistful over Ortega coping to life post Sidestep twists the knife in my heart :sob:

Anyways, here’s the usual bug report:

1. When calling Ortega as the puppet, I get this line:

One signal. Two. Enough time for you to wonder if ${he} will pick up, or if ${he}'s sulking about being dumped by ${name}.

But my MC never dumped Ortega, and didn’t even talk to Ortega after the Rangers HQ scene yet.

1. Now that my brain stopped short-circuiting from the MC/Ortega dinner scene, I noticed an inconsistency after choosing “Yep. You can make it up to me later,” I say with a wink".

“Cat got your tongue?” he teases, giving you an amused look over the edge of the menu.

“Shut up and think about what you’re going to eat,” you mutter.

At this point, MC and Ortega already ordered both drinks and food, so they shouldn’t have menus anymore.

1 Like

what about ‘pretend apologies’…wich would lead to smoochie…cose Ortega is a sucker like that :smirk:

edit: AHHHH That scene , is from when we took controle of argent right ?! lol sorry…but that scene feel like foreverrrrrrr in the past…

We are legion. We destroy. We cut every string of impurities such as herald. The strong live to become our puppets. The week die. We have been infected with compassion and empathy. But there is still hope. The path to orangehood may yet be reached.

1 Like

orangehood ? Qué ?

lol BOoooooorg alarm! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Orangehood can be very rewarding. With some random choices I got one Mc with 73 sub and 75 Strength of mind. Didn’t save him though since he’s not cannon

Aww why not ?

I always regret stuff lol so I just keep saving mc…

I probably gonna forget which one is which in the end though…

Forget??? How are you even saving those games, God xD

lolol…by using the same name for every save XD

Alex1…

Alexxx

Alex1111111111

Alexaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Alexaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Alexaaaaaaa111
Alexoooooooooo
Alexouuuuuuuuuuuuu

yeah…I know…I have a problem when it come to save :sweat_smile:

oh and if you think thats bad ? ya should see my Mass effect Save lol its far far WORSE lol

1 Like

I was looking for more achievements soo he was just an experiment. The worst part is when you create an Mc that is more powerful and bad as than the cannon just for gigs. That’s when you regret things