WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

As long as you have high dareing you can beet everyone. Otherwise you have to play to your field of skills

Edit

Unless of course you have armor and telepathy

I think you can still mess up with a high daring (not sure though, I’m really curious now!). Most of the time, I play at around 50% daring and okay empathy and it works out fine.

It’s enough to beat Argent ? Because I have like 65 dareing and got DESTROYED

1 Like

well I tried…got 60% cautious…took speed + armoring …and…got some bruise but I won in the end . Ortega went down , and Argent got her mind trapped…:stuck_out_tongue: So didnt even have to take telepathy for that one .

cheater is the winner Woot Woot! lol

With 53% caution, 75% empathy, speed and strength armor I made her my nemesis.

Also choose her as my rival and fought her in the sewers with an ambush, it ended with her getting flushed away by the water.

Hmmm. Speed you say. Hold my bear I think I’m gonna try a combination

1 Like

Ugh. Impossible I say. I just lost 9 dareing points for careing about civilians. You really get punished for being good.

I mean I was a good sidestep and tried to keep the people safe. I also had armor and speed and was a fighter…and I beat her fairly

I’m curious how do you get Joined at the Hip achievement?

1 Like

Here look at this post. There might be other achievements you haven’t seen

And i hate typeing on mobile

4 Likes

Same as what @ReverseFlash said but you also need to make it so that Sidestep was considered Ortega’s sidekick instead of an independent vigilante or superhero. During the flashbacks, play Sidestep as modest and un-heroic as possible. Say you’re not ready to be a full hero, and let Ortega and the Rangers take the lead in everything, etc. Don’t stick your neck out for others.

4 Likes

Just caught a pronoun error in the beach scene!

“Things change. People change.” Ortega looks away with a shrug that you suspect is just there to mask his emotions. “Isn’t that what you just told me?”

Was playing with a female Ortega. Showed up when choosing to push Ortega away.

Also some repeating sentences in the same scene:

“I know,” you say, sharper than you intended. There’s a look on her face that’s close enough to suspicion to send a shiver down your spine. “I was just messing with you. Since when did you get this thin-skinned?”

“Don’t take everything so seriously,” you say, harsher than you intended. There’s a look on her face that’s close enough to suspicion to send a shiver down your spine. “When did you get this thin-skinned?”

1 Like

Thia game is amazing. I dont think I ever played a game that was so emotionally intense. I want to give my MC a hug but i also love how horribly deceptive my MC is to the heroes.

3 Likes

Had a bit of a weird hiccup during the suspicious version of Ortega dinner scene.

Picking “How close of a friend is she?” led to this page that seems like it’s missing text:

“How close of a friend is she?” You’re curious, .

“Sounds like you talked yourself into doing nothing.”

“I guess I just did.” Ortega looks down at her plate, looking as if she had just lost her appetite. “Let’s just finish dinner before it gets cold, okay?”

I actually broke down and finally made an account here after playing through Rebirth (again)- for the same reason! I couldn’t NOT say something- it’s better to work out early kinks while you’re still early.

I deployed the Damocles immediately and avoided fighting with Argent altogether by outrunning her in the sewers.
Those options are not available in the character set up of Retribution :frowning: I can’t wait to see the game play when these issues are resolved- I think it will definitely help with the continuity.

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not the only one who noticed! ^^

There is a way to beat Argent without her considering it cheating

1. You need 80% in either subtle manipulation or strenght of mind
  2. You need the telepathy booster

If you have both of those, don’t use telepathy before, and then fight her, you’ll automatically win the fight and she’ll consider it to not be cheating

5 Likes

Just curious, how exactly do you get noticed as a telepath in rebirth again? Wondering for my future canon

1 Like

Wow how did you get telepathy to 80. 75 is the most I get

Only once did I ever reach 80 but I don’t remember how. It was at the launchof the game

Also when you say don’t use telepathy do you mean I should not enter her mind at all or that I should not mind trap her

There is a pronoun error if you choose to threaten Rosie on the boat after the Argent fight. Also if you choose to have the terrifying suit it mentions how she’s “very afraid” of you, but this paragraph doesn’t sound like she really is?InkedPronoun%20Error%20(Rosie)_LI

Scared

Finally if you have the luxury building as your base, there is a line break that doesn’t look like it’s supposed to be there. It shows up regardless of what vice you chose.
Unintended%20Line%20Break

1 Like