WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

you are comparing Herald…who can fly but is weak in strg and speed (unless he has momentum)…to psychopathor…who is telepath and I imagined him more like a disfigured Orc look alike with flashy Green Armor with spike and a huge canon that spit stuff that eat wall ? Lol

eww you stay away from Ortega lol you worship Ortega…you don’t possess her…

Beside…if you cant read her mind…you probably can’t possess…her . no ?

We’ll see about that. And I was compareing Steel to psychopather. Also what’s wrong with , how shall I say this. Mental stimulus , dominus. I think Ortega would like that. Verry much i phathem.

1 Like

lolol…huhuh…whatever rock your boat …

Oh Steel .

I though you were comparing herald to psychopathor .

in Book 1…Steel was the only one who could take him down , but also the 1st who was taken down…

funny when i think of Steel…I get a mix of colossus + cyborg…

1 Like

More like master chief from halo. But I can see your point

2 Likes

I always pictured him in t60 power armor, constantly in it

2 Likes

My mind always goes towards something like cable from marvel.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who named my person something ironic? Because I named my person Paladin…due to paladins being mostly the paragons of virtue

5 Likes

The Rangers and their Headquarters reminds me of:

With Ortega, there in the very back. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

That honestly look like Re-Genes … :frowning:

8 Likes

Disney is in California … and the Mickey Mouse Club is … pretty accurate huh? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yupe … the creepiness of that picture is that there seem to be sinister backstory behind those smiley faces … :-):stuck_out_tongue:

What is this cult?!?!?!

2 Likes

It is the Cult of Disney - their foot soldiers of conformity and unity… think of Bieber + Brittney Spears together :slight_smile: The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

3 Likes

Idk how ironic, but I tried to pull an “tom marvolo riddle” with the villain name because I thought it’d be funny. Irl, maybe the heroes would solve the anagram easily but in game there’s no variable for that and I can just snicker. :grin:

6 Likes

How do you get this scence/ suspicious ortega.

that scene seem to be from not romancing Ortega . If you don’t romance her , she will talk about a ‘friend’ . You can also pick the ‘Ortega suspect something’ in the choice and see what happen at dinner .

By choosing Suspicious Ortega at the very beginning, and at the beach scene, become a ‘ghost from the past’ It won’t work if you’re friends, in a relationship or complicated.

Oh god I just played the new scene and that Ortega scene is so hot and steamy …oh Jesus take the wheel for those fingertips were to. Close to figuring out the truth…

7 Likes

she may figure out the truth…but she wont act on it…

I do believe she was…thinking about something else…then thinking rationally lol

2 Likes