WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

I believe if you pick had a thing and then at the beach start a romance with Ortega you get the 2nd variation.
Edit: I just read the full thing you wrote whoops XD
I just think Malin hasn’t gotten the stats yet for having a thing in the past yet with the hospital kiss

1 Like

Oh! Is Variation 1 the new-relationship variation you think? Might it be getting applied mistakenly to “its complicated w. hospital kiss” background while “had a thing” gets the correct one?

Yeah. I noticed it when I first tried out the demo that there’s currently only one variation of the hospital kiss and it looks like it might be for the newer relationship.

1 Like

That would make a lot of sense!

1 Like

Goddamn you Ortega. My MC was so ready to set the world on fire before you came back into his life. Now he’s second-guessing himself for the first time in his life. How dare you.

19 Likes

I believe Variation 1 is if you pick we ‘had a thing’ . You can see it in the reply you pick , you had a thing…so the choices are about the past but with the mc looking at it from a distance . Meaning its an mc that flirted but never kissed Ortega and never ever made it a real thing .

So variation 2 is the one where you did and also kissed in the hospital .

Btw…thnx for posting those :slight_smile:

I got variation 2, even though I chose a “had a thing” with Ortega in the past, which changed into “it’s complicated” after visiting Rangers. No kissing with Ortega
Not sure what affects the variation

so how do you get 'your cape from Argent ’ ?

MC can be in Ortega’s life and set the world on fire at the same time.

1 Like

then Ortega show up in a fire fighter costume…and you end up on her/his side…so fast…you forget why you started the fire in the first place :rofl:

2 Likes

MC: starts a fire
Ortega: Help me put this fire out!
MC: throws a glass of water I halp a lot

11 Likes

So…

when I play the demo…I usually pick ‘allie of Steel’ , cose he maybe boring and gonna get killed…but I actually can stand him .

But the one I can’t stand…is herald . Aka Bieber lol and for good reasons…

Anyway , so decided to make a run of the demo…while trying to be nice to him…

and omg…lol

I’m tearing at this part XD Its so fucking priceless and So funny!

No ‘buts’. Turning him down would be the safe thing. The smart thing. It’s not like you can strip of your shirt and say ‘by the way, I’m not human, still want dinner?’ Or why not admit you were the one that beat him and his friends to a pulp?

now imagine sending him a poster of MC and him defeated LOL

decisions…decisions…what should I do ? lolol

3 Likes

Wait till you get to the training scene :rofl:

“Just hit on me.”

“What?” Herald looks a little taken back, blinking like a confused owl. “What did you…”

“Hit me,” you quickly clarify, cursing the slip of the tongue. “That’s what we’re here for, right?”

Freudian slips are the bane of Sidestep.

6 Likes

Ewww

I had to reload…God…

my mc not gonna go Bieber route…ever…

3 Likes

I have a really bad feeling about this…

I can’t swear on this, but i’m getting some very clear vibes from his scenes…

Woe on whomever harms the Herald, for there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth once his backstory is released.

Also, remember Malin is working doubletime to make a poly situation happen… Why would you ruin that you monsters :smiling_imp:!!!

5 Likes

lol cose #OretgaIsLife

joking aside lol…why would it matter ? I mean , if you love Herald…then you get a route with him right ? and those who wanna break his neck…just won’t get that . win-win , right ?

Why not a third way. Make him your doll. Al you need is a remote. Namly your mc.

he isnt strong enough to be worth the trouble of possessing . Steel and argent both probably know how to take him down fast .

considering that we leave our body and its our most vulnerable moment…

I personally would see him as a poor choice , even for some just mayhem and chaos . Argent is much much better as a pawn…IF very dangerous and I dont think we could possess her much more . Those shark things are probably like the rat king…and a self defence mechanism…

who know…maybe someone new would drop…on the scene…like locus ? and we have a new pawn…or maybe…we wont need one .

3 Likes

the real question is : Would steel be someone we can possess in the futur ? I mean , can you imagine just how much damage we can do with him ? omg…

Due to the effects of the last update. Horny mode is now set to 10s. Every day.

I prefer possessing Ortega . Just so we can do some
Mental shenanigans together. And yes it did take me 10s to write that

As for Steel. Hs not as damagein as Argent. I think of him as the good version of psyopather. His armor as big as his. Also Argent is so much better at fighting Re Genes. If they were deployed