WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

We don’t have to betray Herald , just help him catch the other bad guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I help him so he can stop me

4 Likes

Al the more funn right? Especially since we are one of them.

1 Like

So are you legit helping him with his training or are you widening the gap in his combat skills?

Nope i am not the Bad Guy … I am Herald’s Faith, remember ? :wink:

I am legit helping him getting better

3 Likes

Aah faith! Still remember that picture😂. But i much prefer truth instead of faith! II WILL SHOW THEM AND HERALD THE TRUTH. if they reject I’ll just climb the highest peek of mount Olimpus and throw myself down , like kratos. Embraceing my villany at last. Asumeing they have a mount Olimpus in that world

2 Likes

Take the emerald tower

1 Like

Hey totally forgot about that

1 Like

It is probably the closest to olympus in the setting

1 Like

My Legion. In front of his cape. A little rough around the edges. But then again not every painting has a happy ending.

@Eric_knight I got to look at what faith looks like. Now you get to see what truth looks like.

4 Likes

well…my comment was based on the different appartement you can pick . and some of them say ‘‘You sleep better there , probably due to the air conditioner/or the big bed’’ .

well living in the gutter is not confy…dunno…but did you ever try sleeping in the street ? I did .

where is the fun in being careful :stuck_out_tongue: I want the attention of everyone…the farm and the vilains + the rangers…and we’ll have a blast !

The mc uses the gutter as a method of precaution mate. But we Al have our taste . Savvy! Besides the bigger you are the faster you burn. I’d rather burn quite slowly thank you. Might have time to escape the fire. To have ultimate controll sometimes requires sacrificeing certain delicacis. IT IS THE WAY OF THE PUPPETMASTER!!

someone said my villain name?

you should wait until you are ready for them

lol my mc gonna take the fight to the ennemy…not wait for them to come and get meh .

Ha! Coincidence, or is it?

You too follow the way of the Puppetmaster? Welcome to the brotherhood then. Remember everyone is a puppet. It’s a hard pilL to swallow. But it’s the truth. Even the ones we care about. Now from one master to another what is you’re goal? Mine is to take on those cowardly politicians. Hiding behind heroes. And the system that is known as the law. Thus giving the farm no system to hide behind once I come for my revenge

Simple getting stoped

Thats strange, usually we have grander goals. Besides you’re not a good person. This is all a delusion. If you were, you would loc youreself behind bars. So what’s stopping you from going big?

Hurting ortega, the kids honesty
Stopping is not an option too deep in already

1 Like

OF COURSE! The same problem over here. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Ortega seems to be the kryptoknite to most of us that are into her/him. Herald ,amiable /fake friend. At least for me! And the more content we get of him the harder it becomes to not like him But you can at least go boom. Before they stop you right? Leave you’re mark on the world kinda shit. Speaking of marks, are you an anarchist like me? Or do you have another profession?