WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 8 decemberr (SPOILER WARNING!)

nonbinary-inclusive
super-powers
gender-choice

Ahahaha… seriously the way how the scene was written … i am just thinking let me poke her face, let me poke her face …

MC poke Argent’s face with a finger

Argent : What do you think you are doing ?

MC : i saw my reflection via your skin, so i am curious why it is so :-):thinking:

I wonder though, is anyone else beside me honestly helping herald?
Or wanting to be stoped?

Helping herald? I am helping herald too… i encourage him in the rooftop

Is what I meant

Yes but not as a " let me give this kid a little help" but rather as " let me help this kid so I can
Use him and then betray him". It will hurt😢

We don’t have to betray Herald , just help him catch the other bad guys :slight_smile:

I help him so he can stop me

Al the more funn right? Especially since we are one of them.

So are you legit helping him with his training or are you widening the gap in his combat skills?

Nope i am not the Bad Guy … I am Herald’s Faith, remember ? :wink:

I am legit helping him getting better

Aah faith! Still remember that picture😂. But i much prefer truth instead of faith! II WILL SHOW THEM AND HERALD THE TRUTH. if they reject I’ll just climb the highest peek of mount Olimpus and throw myself down , like kratos. Embraceing my villany at last. Asumeing they have a mount Olimpus in that world

Take the emerald tower

Hey totally forgot about that

It is probably the closest to olympus in the setting

My Legion. In front of his cape. A little rough around the edges. But then again not every painting has a happy ending.

@Eric_knight I got to look at what faith looks like. Now you get to see what truth looks like.

well…my comment was based on the different appartement you can pick . and some of them say ‘‘You sleep better there , probably due to the air conditioner/or the big bed’’ .

well living in the gutter is not confy…dunno…but did you ever try sleeping in the street ? I did .

where is the fun in being careful :stuck_out_tongue: I want the attention of everyone…the farm and the vilains + the rangers…and we’ll have a blast !

The mc uses the gutter as a method of precaution mate. But we Al have our taste . Savvy! Besides the bigger you are the faster you burn. I’d rather burn quite slowly thank you. Might have time to escape the fire. To have ultimate controll sometimes requires sacrificeing certain delicacis. IT IS THE WAY OF THE PUPPETMASTER!!

someone said my villain name?

you should wait until you are ready for them

lol my mc gonna take the fight to the ennemy…not wait for them to come and get meh .