WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

yes and no . lol

and hey…I suffer from paranoia…so hellooo…I know the feeling way too much .

while I agree with you on laying low…dont attract attention and yada yada . pretty much that life was sidestep . and it didnt work .

I mean if you create a whole persona , a whole face…character…with its own everything , from job…from group of friends and all…and they still find you ? Then living in the gutter wont hide you from them . It would at best…give you some time but at worst…you will hinder your goal because you lack the ressources…and your mentale state is at it worse (since the mc is a telepath…then confort is a must have ) .

I disagree .

I think they all have their own suspicin , it just manifest its way in a different way .

Steel is very obvious because his history of military (make him by default pro govrnement and suspicious of anyone who doesnt abide or refuse blahblah) . So his suspicion is like right in your face . Doesnt mean he should be understimated . if anything.he has more layer to him yet .

Ortega (If you pick she suspect) , she does…and will probe you to get you to tell her…eventually…I believe we will have either a choice to tell her and shit happen…(like get interrupted)…or we wont tell her…and shit happen as in there will be consequences where she shock us to hell . You arent giving much credit to Ortega , she is persistant…even if its feeling…that make her even more persistant and harder to distract then say Steel . There isnt a bone you can throw at her and she will chase…nuhuh .

Herald…may seem like the naive of the bunch . Yet him playing the ‘lets stalk my hero cose of my crush’ mean he already has ALOT of data from the previous life as sidestep . And never undertimate the dumb fans…they know how to get dirt…even if by accident .

Argent may not care , homewhever…she is up to challenge . her situation in the ranger is rocky at best . Steel doesnt trust her and she take job on the side . if she find out you are a liar…she will take you down if only to prove her own skill…if it cement her position in the ranger…thats not a bonus she wont say no to . but she wont chase you for glory or prestige . she doesnt care for that . But maybe…she hate liar…and you are a liar…beware of her claws .

2 Likes

I personally think Lady Argent is forgiveful, just tell her i am sorry and i should be fine :slight_smile:

if ya end up missing your whole face…dont you dare tell me…you cant kiss anymore! oh and I wont stop laughing either…so there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Tell that herald, she has still holds a grudge against the kid

2 Likes

Yeah , well… seems like Argent hated him a lot but she just cursed … no clawing or punching Herald at all
Herald did said she won’t really hurt anyone :-):stuck_out_tongue:

@E_RedMark Argent won’t attack a surrendered person… that will be no fun for her :-):rofl:

really ?

huhuh…

someone forgot that scene…

Summary

where she jump on mc…while on civi clothes . So yeah , she totally gonna go berserk !!!

1 Like

I didn’t get that scene again :-):fearful:

But i remember she was cute when her nose touch my nose without doing anything , the scene in the elevator …

I kinda have to disagree on you’re first point. It al depends on playstyle. Just because one lives in the gutter dosent mean they are unconffy. But they could be based on playstyle. As the scene in the fake storefront shows. So I’m 50/50 with you on that point.

As Mc says, and im parafraseing. If you chose to not have a stationary base. “it’s better to live as if every building is coming down on you” This Kind of Mc choses to stay ahead of everyone in exchange for loosing connection and less suport. I don’t know about you’re playstyle but for my mc it’s not about the environment as much as it is the people. Seeing everyone as just another loot to be stuffed in his inventory give him the social anxiety of not wanting to be “tied down to a place or anyone”. And yet he lacks the ruthlessness to cut away everyone. Too much emphaty. So since he can’t get rid of these people he choses to stay in the gutter for the sake of not being discovered. More freedom, more maneuverability. I think this makes it easier for the Rangers to discover such an Mc. Because the Mc is always moving and dosent have a good cover excuse. Especially when it comes to having a shitload of money. However on the bright side. This keeps the farm at bay. Notice how if you are careful about you’re actions in book 1. The farm never discovers you.
I think it’s a game of who gets to you first. Depending on you’re playstyle. And in the end it’s not about being discovered, but rather keeping everyone away just enough for you to finnish you’re goal.

Atgent might not want to bust you. Maybe with a high relationship it’s possible to turn her.

Herald can be confused with a bit of love or hero worship. Helping him out makes him trust you more and less prone to look up things.

Ortega can be blinded by love. If not and he/she is suspicious of you. Then keeping him as a friend and being around the rangers a lot should keep Ortega at bay. Never before in human history has it been this vital to keep a pokerface up as in such a scenario.

Steel is just Steel. So let’s hope the Mc can finnish their goal before he drops the bomb on us. I have a feeling that he already has some info on the farm.

How did you get that scene in the elevator, eric?

2 Likes

when Argent come in the elevator with MC and Herald , chose the nicest choice… she will leave the elevator , choose the option to follow her and call her, Argent will suddenly turn around and approach MC , don’t back down or retreat, she will stop in front of your nose :slight_smile:

1 Like

plays demo again

Alright … it is now close enough to touch her skin and we can see our reflection via her skin :slight_smile:

1 Like

You broke my heart :broken_heart:

1 Like

Why ??? The scene was still cute, too bad i don’t have a choice to poke her , because it did show what we are wondering what would Argen’t skin feel like when we touch her , so i did want to poke her face and see how it feel like :-):grin:

1 Like

She would kill you and ortega me

2 Likes

Ahahaha… seriously the way how the scene was written … i am just thinking let me poke her face, let me poke her face …

MC poke Argent’s face with a finger

Argent : What do you think you are doing ?

MC : i saw my reflection via your skin, so i am curious why it is so :-):thinking:

I wonder though, is anyone else beside me honestly helping herald?
Or wanting to be stoped?

2 Likes

Helping herald? I am helping herald too… i encourage him in the rooftop

2 Likes

Is what I meant

1 Like

Yes but not as a " let me give this kid a little help" but rather as " let me help this kid so I can
Use him and then betray him". It will hurt😢

2 Likes