WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Plot Twist: MC is secrectly one of the lost Primarchs.

Also, his enemies are hiding in metal boxes… like Herald in the bus.

1 Like

THE ENEMY HIDE IN
METAL BAWKSES!!!

Also I think our MC may be approximately 4 meters to small to be a Primarch ;p

Maybe that’s why Big E assumedly took them behind the shed :thinking:

2 Likes

There’s a lot of us on the Tumblr and Discord :laughing: and some around here as well!

3 Likes

That’s it… I know how the MC can win every fight s/he’s in! Just use the Steel Rain maneuver and no one else will stand a chance. He could probably conquer the world with that.

@GrimReaperJr1232
That is until a stray deamon gets ahold of out little untrained Psyker of an MC and possesses them or uses them to spawn a few million deamons.

we also don’t talk about Steel Rehn and anyone who was involved in it

1 Like

Us you say?
throws net over you to work with you slave!

1 Like

Pft. Point taken.

Shit, now I gotta rename my MC’s villain persona to one of the Chaos Gods. Hmm…

I’m a sofie, so Nurgle? Nah, he’s too lazy.
Sla—oh hell no.
Khorne? Nah, not Ax-Crazy enough… plus, I’m not working with Carron.
Tzeench? No, his plans are way too complex.
Malal/Malice it is then (he’s canon in MY eyes!)

1 Like

Papa Nurgle is very hardworking thank you!
Also with what my MC wants to do with Ortega Slaanesh works.
Khorne, that works with my Mcs desire to skip that magic fairy shit and just punch Argent in the face.
And Tzeench works since Magic Fairy Shit and our MCs overly complex Keikaku

Also, Malal is in the same place that the Squats and Phariahs are, the Retconn Dimension. Which is located in a Tyranids Stomach somewhere.

1 Like

Along with the old Necrons before our Spiritual Liege showed up to turn them into Tomb Kings in space? Yeah, I’m okay with that.

Hmm… now my headcannon is that MC has Sindri’s voice. For non-40k fans, you just need to know this: his voice is like wine… evil wine.

1 Like

Sindris voice is like a constant stream of aphrodisiac flowing into ones ears, causing extremely high arousal at how smooth and delicious it is.

1 Like

We’ve gone so far off topic… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The past nearly a hundred posts or so have just been a loop of "Killing Herald makes my willy feel nice and “Not killing Herald Makes My ovaries pleased” so I mean… eh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2nd plot twist: Regenes are being replaced with the old necrons.

They’re the same, but better: Cold, soulless, unyielding, and completely unable to go rogue. The cuckoos like our dear MC are slowly being replaced by the Flayed Ones.

2 Likes

Going off topic for one moment, but to hell with Necrons. They broke an already broken game! (Black Legion forever).

But yeah, keep it on track or go join the tumblr/discord :slight_smile:

18 Likes

… I think you just became my favorite author ever with those two sentences.

1 Like

He is quite a good boy.
But aight no more 40k talk for now
#NecronsBestSkellyBoys

2 Likes

I’m going to #maimkillburn Herald the next time I see him for the Evulz. Why? Because I can! Mwahahahaha!

Next thing you know, Herald ends up being a hidden badass and rekts us.

Now now, we all know that making up the impossible is a bad habit.

I’m new here. Hello everyone. I’ve only ever posted on the Dragoon Saga Thread (also a great CoG game and interactive fiction in general), but I thought I’d like to give my two cents on another favorite CoG game of mine so here I am.

I just wanted to say, stellar work @malinryden. The writing for this story is fantastic and the viewpoint of the MC is captivating. It’s not a stereotypical superhero story and I love that.

As far as my head canon goes, I tend to go full ruthless villain. My MC takes no half measures, yet is a master liar and manipulator as he fakes his way back into the lives of the Rangers. He only does so for his own benefit though: information, weaknesses, etc. He has big plans for every individual Ranger. His new self is in love with Argent, in a psychotic type of way, and hopes to corrupt her to his side. The only soft spot he has is Ortega. It’s very interesting seeing him be so hardened towards everyone, a killer, and yet he has a weakness there. His last shred of goodness lies with her.

Anyway, once again, stellar work and I cannot wait for Retribution.

11 Likes

As long as you break Heralds legs you will fit in @Rapid

2 Likes