WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Okay, I looked back at the updates, and I’ve written 200 000 words in 6 months… that’s not bad.

56 Likes

200,000?! You’re a BEAST, malin :muscle:t2:

Looking forward to the auction, but good to hear you’re going to get a well-deserved break and enjoy your fam!

8 Likes

gonna wish you happy holidays! hope it be great and fun! :fireworks:

and to anyone who won’t be around (I will be , I don’t do festivity) , be safe outta there!

1 Like

Oooh new update! Awesome as always!

Spotted a pronoun error in an older scene: “One Day You’ll Ask Him About That…” during Puppet/Mortum apartment scene (Had female Dr. Mortum).

Also this:
“Sentinel had done it more than once when she was in a hurry.” Sentinel was referred to by male pronouns in Rebirth, no?

1 Like

Sentinel did have male pronouns… fixed.

11 Likes

Shouldn’t the character’s vice of choice get reflected in their drink options at the bar with Ortega?

Someone who is caffeine addicted would probably want an irish coffee or snow cap or something, and someone with a sweet tooth would probably want something more along the lines of “it comes with a little umbrella” sort of deal.

8 Likes

It would be understatement if I say the situation is complicated…

MC is romancing Ortega, Puppet is romancing good doctor, Villain (MC) is trying to romance Argent…:dizzy_face:

17 Likes

I spotted another error in the shrink scene, after this part:

You’re just a nobody to her, a blank slate she’s trying to fill in.

Trying to fix.

For the choice

#I'm not sure how to feel about that

Both the text tagged under villainy <70 and villainy <=30 are displayed in the same playthrough. I don’t think this was supposed to be the case? Since the texts seems to cater specifically to different MCs.

To illustrate more clearly…

For an MC of villainy below 30

This was what I saw in my playthrough:

Compared with the code:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! Oh the difference between and or an or.

7 Likes

@malinryden

The progress that you have made is just astounding to see. Nearly 200,000 words in 7 months. It made my eyes water to see how much you have done in such a relatively short amount of time. Great work. :smile:

13 Likes

Now that I think about it, this demo that the great god of Malin has shown us, has shown us our must prized heros…the hero’s some hate, the heros some love, and yet…now my mind wonders to the villains…what new up and comers, those villains that see the weakness of the much prized Rangers…oh lord I do wonder if we could put some…juicy non-lawful extreme beat downs upon them…because now with my love of Ortega is confirmed. I wonder…I wonder of these villains…what are they doing? How will we interact with them? Will we pursue them as we did back in the yee old days? Or will the player help them! Make them build their evil empire? Hmm, it’s a thought I’ve been having for I’ve been picturing the… Auction will most promising…with what I’ll presume and Ortega trying to bust it down…The player’s valid interest in it and with the great docter’s Ray for sell…oh I can’t wait to see the villains, see how Ortega reacts to our valid villain or anti-hero for anyway I can put it, I see a delicious…sport and a extra adding of revenge if one or more of our wanted objects is harmed…

2 Likes

yes they will be as we are. More strings to control and have fun with. A whole line of villains ready to server their new master.:smile::smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Lol, while you do that I’ll just be like the red hood…at least minus the guns and the Absolute killing of villains…I’ll just beat them worse then Steel would or could lol

1 Like

Yep, the big auction will be interesting, my poor mc really needs that healing device if he ever wants to get anywhere at all with Herald. :worried:

Tumblr

Sidestep was soft, unprotected, got messed up but never backed down. A good inspiration for a scrawny, unhappy kid. Hashtag relatable.

Wait, wait, what!?! :astonished: The super-cute and awesome Herald was a scrawny unhappy kid, really?
Oh, boy that’s…almost unbelievable. If my mc actually knew and believed that one, well that might just be the start of him feeling bad about the merciless beat-down he gave the kid. :cry:
I mean it’s obviously not re-gene and farm-abuse levels of bad, but if there is one thing my mc can relate to it’s having been weak and (probably) scrawny and certainly unhappy.

7 Likes

So when you’re having Dinner with Ortega how do we get her/him to get into a “fight” with our mc. Sense the first playthrough I did I managed to have her/him apologize second time Ortega was talking about our puppet. I’m wondering how you can get the first option where Ortega apologizes to you.

I mean I’m heavily Ortega focused as per my love of the Ortega booty that just needs much attention and in this auction where ever if my Mc gets the precious regeneration stuff or not I believe won’t hamper the relationship with Ortega…though for quick “action” if you know what I mean I believe it will be wanted…though it’s on my third priority with the ray and Ortega being tied…

It’s my mc’s absolute first priority as without it he can never have an actual life, no many times he might kill the US president on live TV and whether he destroys the Farm or not.

The ray is my mc’s second priority. He does not accompany Ortega, as he will probably need his villain suit and persona to pull this one off successfully.

In any case looking forward to the parts where we get to the auction heist.

For my mc that one chance would be Herald, but he refuses to even contemplate giving in and taking that chance unless he can “fix” himself first and that start with getting rid of the body horror disfigurements hiding beneath his clothes.

2 Likes

Yes because I really hope we can see some villains there, and will be very nice to see them interact base on our choices like you deciding to rob villains could have extra security or some sort or you building a crime network will get you in for free. and I so can’t let Ortega bae be hurt…manly as Ortega for my MC being his one chance back to the light and away from the dark…and without her…the world will pay

If Ortega is at the auction a LOT can happen.

We may NOT be able to complete all objectives.

7 Likes

isnt the auction held by vilains for vilains to sell stolen stuff thoughs ? :thinking:

1 Like