WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Ah join the club of the Obsessed! we have cookies! :sweat_smile:

I disagree though ,

Summary

there is more to Ortega and the mc then ā€˜Stuff happen , Guilt is here , we are mean for each others because of thatā€™ā€™ .

I think they are really mean to beā€¦for each others . The stuff you mentioned (which are true to an extent) just add to the baggage .

those are horribles ending! I be traumatized for LIFEEEEEEE! lolol

I mean just think about it . IF it was just GUILT from all the things you saidā€¦Ortega date the puppet and still think of you . You gonna say ā€˜cose its our puppet and it is us and we manipulated herā€™ ? You can manipulate THOUGHSā€¦you cant manipulate feeling . chimestryā€¦attraction . Those things happen with or without your consent .

I only have one ā€˜Sadā€™ not bad ending and it be a choice I would make willingly . Which is dying by Ortega handā€¦an MC that give up everything and just let go after telling her the truthā€¦the mc rig the ending in a way , Ortega will have no choice but to kill themā€¦and with their dying breathā€¦they reveal tha truthā€¦:sob:

well I say that butā€¦even that ending of mine is too much for meh ā€¦

So here looking forward to some Happy ending .

1 Like

If MC dies in the end, then it will be fake lol. They will just permanently go into the puppetā€™s body and let their main body be destroyed. Then, they can live as the puppet and no one can find out. Of course it will only happen after they succeeded in whatever goal they are trying to accomplish.

I donā€™t know if we can jump and take over a body permantly .

I mean , the heartbreak was a more powerful telepath and didnt do that .

if it was that easyā€¦I think the mc wouldā€™ve done it a long time ago .

I mean , the heartbreak was a more powerful telepath and didnt do that .

Didnā€™t they?

4 Likes

when ? you tell meā€¦

We donā€™t really know what happened to Heartbreakā€™s mind after the incident, and from HBā€™s own memories they were created in some kind of possession situation in the first place.

Back during the HB incident, the boundaries between MC and HB was blurred; MC remembered HBā€™s memories as if they were her own. In certain paths with the shrink, the MC can still remember some memories that donā€™t seem to belong to her.

1 Like

I think thats unlikely , because the state in which the heartbreak was in .

Summary

If you remember , their powers were out of controle enough to effect peoples on a wide area .

I never got the feel that the heartbreak was a vilain that was trying to kill peoples . I think during the expriment (the flashback we see) , they escaped and holed up in a ruined building . I donā€™t think they knew or wanted what happen to happen .

I remember that line ā€˜ā€˜everyone go home to dieā€™ā€™ which is the answer that the heartbreak give to the MC if you look at them .

I like to think that a telepath is like a tube or something . You make connection between mind A and mind B . Though float from A to B , back and forth like electricityā€¦like a current . I like to think in the case of heartbreak , the Tube had BIG holeā€¦so the electricity was leakingā€¦and spreading outside of the zone they are aware and can controle .

I also believe the heartbreak is dead , either by the mc choosing to kill them to end the madness . or afterward by Steel (since Ortega claim they were blasted and knocked out) .

Two minds in one body isnā€™t something that would be justā€¦easy to do , or even the host be able to live with this long . I think the mc suffered alot of trauma during the encounter , I think it opened something in them but also damaged their self identity (the dissasociation) . I think they become disconnected from their self awareness , like they are numb to the outside because they connected to the heartbreak for that brief moment . Its like it fryed them .

well thats what I think lol could be wrong thoughā€¦:wink:

oh about thisā€¦

In certain paths with the shrink, the MC can still remember some memories that donā€™t seem to belong to her.
I think thats a side effect of the heartbreak encounter . Its like ā€˜they absorbed some of their memoriesā€™ā€™ .

memories are a tricky thing . For exemple , there are memories that change with time or with trauma . Just like sometimes we forget a memories of our childhoodā€¦and something happen and it trigger it back and we are surprised ā€˜Oh I forgot about that timeā€¦ā€™ā€™ .

I think it happen (the absorbing) is because the mc had a kinship to the heartbreak . it was like ā€˜been there , felt that tooā€™ā€™ . Emotions are a fuel to a telepath , and right during that encounterā€¦everyone feeling was at maximum .

I like to believe that Heartbreak is still ā€œaliveā€ and is puppet, I remember MC being scared of what would happen if they failed when trying to posses someone and getting trapped in the ā€œvoidā€ they cross when doing it, maybe thatā€™s what happened to Heartbreak and thatā€™s where they are, and puppet getting warnings and advice out of nowhere is only encouraging me to believe this lol.

4 Likes

but puppet is younger then the mc , and the heartbreak always gave me the impressionā€¦were like an older version of the mc .

1 Like

They could have been using a puppet of their own in the building and being elsewhere or they could still be old and look young thanks to the boost drug and mods, but still, we never got to know how old Heartbreak looked or if telepathy was their only power, anyway all of this is just my crazy theory lol

If you believe the theory of Hollow Ground being MC adn ā€œdonorā€ then that description would fit them more

4 Likes

Personally I think Heartbreak is definitely 100% dead. There werenā€™t really any mentions of what happened to Heartbreak after the whole situation. As someone just pointed out, Steel may had ended Heartbreakā€™s life since I felt that she was entirely out of control with her telepathy abilities from what Iā€™ve read in the original book and the current demo of the sequel so far. What else could they do to take down a telepath that already took down Sidestep when we reached her at the top and indirectly caused a death of a hero that was basically damage immune or something like that and may had caused countless deaths as well? (canā€™t remember exactly what power he had).

I canā€™t imagine Steel would be willing to let a person like Heartbreak living after that incident, and heā€™s already suspicious depending on our choices, that we may end up (or already ended up) like Heartbreak.

3 Likes

who do you mean ???

From what I remember, that hero (canā€™t even spell his name right) had his face melted off when we were in the same building as Heartbreak. And the police had set up a perimeter to prevent access to anyone that didnā€™t have any telepathy resistance powers or equipment (also there was that scene where you had a choice to stop a cop from committing suicide in the perimeter)

I donā€™t doubt that Steel would have killed Heartbreak if he was able to, but he could just believed he did or he didnā€™t and the government told him and everyone else who knows to say that Heartbreak is dead because goverment secrets and all that.

Anathema Iā€™m guessing.

oh you mean ANATHEMAā€¦and she is a she lol

you can use her name during book 1 , and get reactions from the rangers about it lol

That changes, my Anathema is male.

Oh yeah, that was how you spell it. Iā€™ll have to remember that next time

really ??? omg I didnā€™t know that lolol :sweat_smile:

I always though anathema was a sheā€¦just like steel is a he in every playtrough .

Yeah I also thought that Anathema was always male, but I think they are the same as MC.

1 Like

did you know anathema is alive and well ? and roaming this forum ? :rofl:

1 Like