WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Borg ? no thanx ! Lol

I already have too many voices up there tap head :sweat_smile:

@Nazroth ā€¦

I know the feeling ! itā€™s funnyā€¦when I think Sovereignā€¦I think Exodia :smile:

when I think Harbingerā€¦I think ā€˜This hurt you shepaaaaaaard!ā€™ā€™ ā€¦and just make me wanna kick something real bad

1 Like

I recentely went with Glass and now i canā€™t go back. The talk about reflections between the puppet and Ortega, the MC saying to not treat them like theyā€™re made of glass. Itā€™s just too fore-shadowy, especially since my MC kind of wanted to get caught (at least prior to donning the mask)

3 Likes

You will be part of us.

You cannot resist.
We fight as one.
Our power is unmatched
Nothing stands against us.
You are shortsighted.
Irrelevant
Pitiful
We are Legion. You will join us or face your annihilation.

We do not server Harbinger. We are a Legion of our own.

1 Like

why not call them reflection ?

dissonance would be also a good name in that spirit :relaxed:

1 Like

1st name Mr, last name Glass. I just watched Split, what can i say

2 Likes

try meh! lol

Summary

1 Like

Second part of my silly little Heartbreak Does Some Heartbreaking Story. A few things to keep in mind

1 this is a quite long fanfic. If you donā€™t like long fanfic just skip this one.

2 spoilers. Dah. For both book 1 and the demo of book 2 Story is quite simplicity told. I just wrote it in order to corrupt my holy mc. Someone has to be Satan around here.

3 Since Heartbreak is unknown. Something that does break my heart. I had to make things up. I tried to go for a queen of the bored type of character. It will come of as cheesy. Apologies. Has a weird ending.

6 Likes

Ahhh, angsty fanfics are food for the soul. I wrote one recently too, as inspired by this scene in the demo:

Looking around for a clean cup, you find plenty, though they are all new and impersonal. Thereā€™s no trace of the old ones, chipped and personal, and in Ortegaā€™s case, the one that you had given him. Did someone throw them out when they moved?

You didnā€™t expect to care. Or to get hurt by it.

And here it is:

14 Likes

Thatā€™s the point, itā€™s ironic. He isnā€™t this shiny, honorable heroā€¦he isnā€™t the white knightā€¦yet he fights to make the heroā€™s betterā€¦stronger!

1 Like

This actually hit me more than it should. Itā€™s a good thing I was numb back then and I still am now or else I would be crying myself to sleep. Lol

1 Like

Oh gosh, cannot play this one without emotions stirringā€¦ The final product will probably see me needing to see that shrink ā€˜Sidestepā€™ is seeing. :grimacing:

1 Like

Are we all sharing fic now?

Summary: Sidestep gets unmasked (contains speculative spoilers for B2 and B3, ft femc x m!Ortega)

On B2 though: itā€™s been how many days and I still need a continuation of the dinner episode

6 Likes

so read itā€¦

here my thoughā€¦

Summary

How dare you make me Bawwwwwwwwl ! :sob:

That was Sooo gooodā€¦its all Steel fault! one more with feeling to take him down !!!

this part though

Then, you will turn around and take it home instead, where you will spend hours using superglue to meld it back together. It takes a painstakingly long time, but when the deed is done, the Cup lives once more.

This would be the right moment for Ortega to connect the dotā€¦how the broken pieces remind her of sidestepā€¦how much she try to use glue and bring them backā€¦and doesnt succeedā€¦then she get mad , and glue it back with fury with the promise to pay more attention to sidestepā€¦and for cluesā€¦

1 Like

Now I know how to beat everyone in the first game flawlessly. But apparently you have to go AL out just for those daring points. . Has anyone actually done it. Without the whole bang bang you are dead. And successfully beet Argent without cheating. It seams impossible.

I didā€¦

waitā€¦you mean in the demo ?

I use telepathy against her lol but I did beat her in book 1 though without itā€¦

No the first game. In order to beat Argent you have to have high dareing 70 and above.I have done this. But the result is high arrogance and high ruthlessness. What I was wondering is that if it is possible to beat everyone without cheating and still have empathy above 50.

1 Like

Ahhhh

I seeā€¦

Hummmmā€¦

now you got me curious XD

I canā€™t recall my exact stats, but Iā€™m 99% sure I beat Argent on my first go while retaining high empathy.

Iā€™ve tried but as soon as I decide to do something nice my dareing level falls down. Maybe this is intentionall. And therfore impossible to achieve. Or maybe there is some life force out there in the universe that managed to do it

Doesnt the win is based on the armor only ?

Like speed+ STR and you can win against Ortega no ?