WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Lol, I just found it ironic and wished it would provide some sort of irony to the story

1 Like

I personally didnā€™t think of thatā€¦

cose paladin usually have the worst reputation .

Though , now for some reasonā€¦when I hear Paladinā€¦I get the guy from Fallout 4 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m sticking with my villain name of Revenant. I like how the meaning of the word is a big clue as to their true identity :ghost:

1 Like

My villain name is ā€œNot sidestepā€. So far, no one suspects

41 Likes

too funny !! :smile:

I usually either just let the newspaper name my mcā€¦(It become enigma or the Puppeteer which are nice names and fitting) , or the only one I could come up with is Pein . I use Pein for that angst filled playtroughā€¦

I always name my MCā€™s villian persona Shade and pair it with the mysterious looking armor lol

Well, Paladins are people of virtue and honor ā€¦and for my guyā€¦he has all of thatā€¦he just protays it in a silent way

1 Like

played a few games where Paladins were the worst of the worstā€¦

I gave upā€¦since everytime I met a Paladin , he was an asshole lol but I finally gave up for goodā€¦I met someone who had all the greatest qualities for a Paladin! but they were no Paladin .

2 Likes

I understand what you meant, sometimes games developters apply the word ā€œPaladinsā€ without fully understand the term and what its representsā€¦

Paladins were first represented by the knights of the Frank Emperor Charlemagne if i am not mistaken, and they fully follow their conduct according to the code of chivalry
http://m.medieval-life-and-times.info/medieval-knights/code-of-chivalry.htm

For such straight code of honour , i donā€™t think our MC here has the ability to fully become one :slight_smile:

Especially as Paladin, one cannot hide about their identity and intention , and he/she cannot attack anyone who is weaker than him/her ā€¦ even before a perceived attack , paladins must also announce their arrival before hand ā€¦

That was actually one of the reason why French knights were beaten heavily by the English in the Battle of Agincourt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just been using the villain name ā€œDireā€, but after reading some of the other names in this thread Iā€™m now feeling terribly unimaginative. :unamused:

3 Likes

I went with what the papers called me but ā€œMastermindā€ is so fitting for an MC with a hobby of mind controlling civilians to relentlessly throw themselves at heroes like zombie hordes that I canā€™t imagine them being called anything else.

4 Likes

look at you! educating us first thing in tha mooooooorningā€¦

you owe me coffee now lol

I was talking about games actually , where the idea of Paladin is probably close to reality but with a few tweaks here and there (like Paladins having Holy Powers from their deity ) .

@Joshua_Koch Awww , there is nothing wrong with letting the press name you . The names given by the story are actually really really good .

@TheRusty I havenā€™t seen that name ! Any idea how you get it ?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using the name ā€œCypherā€ for my first and most cautious/merciful MC with the mysterious armour. Itā€™s a bit on the nose.

2 Likes

Be a known telepath and wear either the mysterious or functional suit.

1 Like

Oh God I remember how I chose them to name me ONCE and I got fuckingā€¦ Dominator or something. I lowkey died :joy:
I have 2 MCs. Jed, my main boi. Heā€™s Sidestep. And then Zoey, still in development. Her nameā€™s Phantasm. And I managed to make Ortega afraid, itā€™s great :heart:

3 Likes

Nice! My main Iā€™ve been calling Catalyst-like, a catalyst for change. Other options for her included Umbra, Apex and Prophet.
I have two others, an intimidating armor called The General, and then a terrifying one called Ninth Gate. I know that for that you might as well be waving around a sign that says IM HERE but likeā€¦the drama of it was irresistible.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve using the name Nightmare, usually I use Harbinger when choosing an alias for my ā€œheroā€ anti-hero or villains, but since it had much of a resemblance with Herald I decided to change it, I donā€™t want to be associated with the flying fanboy lol.

1 Like

Harbinger would remind me of Mass effect too much lol but I like Nightmare thoughā€¦sound spookyā€¦what armor do you pick for that mc ?

1 Like

Why al these names when we can join our minds and become something more. Something superior Let us become a Legion and share the truth with the world.

2 Likes

I usually go for the terrifying armor but I also use it when playing with the imposing one, and I would be lying if I said that I wasnā€™t influenced by mass effect Harbinger when choosing the name lol

1 Like