WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

I tried being more accurate to my first game variables. And…Using your puppet to romance Ortega because you feel that’s the only way to be close to her, you could never as yourself, admitting it’s wiser to keep her off your villainous butt than keep getting complicated, and actually being in competition with your own puppet

Fall, my tears…
tumblr_mtlvc6rvPN1rqz0j7o1_500

9 Likes

So question for those who are in love with Herald…and…

did his path in the demo so far . When he ask you for dinner…

I guess…this is also a question for @malinryden

but…is there a friendship route there , at all? or are they all ‘2 romance hell yes! and 2 buzz off bieber!’’ …

I know he has a crush on the mc cringe…but…if peoples just wanna be nice to him without the hibbie jeebee…lol…is there a friendship route? like can you accept his invitation and later it only lead to being friend…?

cose if there aren’t…I may start calling him Kaiden instead…:rofl:

I don’t think there is currently, but I’m pretty sure that it will be added in later.
Edit: also Kaiden XD lol

2 Likes

lol well you gotta admit…he remind me of him ! lol

and I mean in a bad way…

F!Shepard making goo goo eye to Liara…

talk to kaidan…try to be nice…try to be frrrrrrrrriend only…

end up in a Love Triangle…

me: :unamused:

Edit: Oh before…I forget…

will our choice to make our puppet look like us be included in the Puppet path ? cose I did that with puppet romancing Ortega just to see if she mention it…but unless I missed it…she never said anything .

also…I’m jealouse of mah puppet romancing Ortega…Urghhhh…it’s too hard…

2 Likes

Here is a tumblr ask about that!

4 Likes

ohhh thnx!..good to know :relaxed:

Ortega actually does point out that you look like someone they knew, or something similar to that. During first training if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

Oh I know that , its in book 1 .

But I mean…here…in the demo…during dinner . when I saw her reply …omgomgomg…but…she doesn’t mention any physical ressemblance…at least none that I saw .

It’s a minor flag, and thus will be added for the beta!

16 Likes

thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuu! :hugs:

I have to know how Ortega reacts to the revelations about MC when they finally find out in the Ortega romance route. I need a time machine to jump ahead to when the book is finished!!! Must… Haz… Answer!!!

5 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks that the revelation would be even more painful for Ortega if we romanced her with the puppet? She would obviously be heartbroken in the MC romance route, but in the puppet route… Idk, she might see it as sort of a double betrayal? Not only did we turn out to be who we are, but we used another human being, that too, only to ‘manipulate’ her?

Even if that was not our intention, I have a feeling she might end up seeing things that way, making the situation even more difficult and any hint of a relationship with her next to impossible to redeem.

This game is angsty enough as it is, I cannot handle more.

6 Likes

[spoiler]well …romancing her with the puppet…

I mean for some mc…it is the only way…

Ortega of course cant and wont be able to understand it . But truth is…by the time she figure it out…it probably be too late for ‘sorry’ …of any kind .[/spoiler]

edit: also…tis for the author…

but I feel like this here…would drive the point home deeper…if it was switched ? just a suggestion…

this line here: “It’s fine.” The words are soothing, but you can sense the worry. It’s in her eyes, in the way she looks at you. Does she think you’re a freak? Normal people don’t react like this. People don’t react like this. (I feel if you switch it to : Does she think you’re a freak? peoples don’t react like this. Normal people don’t react like this) . you know ?

Dinner dinner, I got her saying we remind her of someone, but it wasn’t physical, more described as by the way you act.

2 Likes

lol…its good right ? but it also hurt…

Summary

Let Ortega romance puppet or your mc ?

click puppet

Ortega talk about Puppet romance

Mc: :kissing_heart: I’m happy for you mah friend!

Me: WHY U NO LUV MEH ORTEGAH! :sob:

true story :rofl:

4 Likes

Regarding the last blurred paragraph you wrote, I actually think the way Malin wrote it has its intended literary effect. At least in the way I interpret it, by changing “normal people” to “people” in the next line, it’s emphasizing that “people in general”/“humans” don’t react like this and therefore putting emphasis on the fact that Sidestep is not a person/human. lol sorry if that didn’t make sense.

3 Likes

yeah I know…

I dunno , when I read it the 1st time…just felt like if it was switched…it would dig deeper at that .

like saying ‘you know…peoples dont react like you . normal peoples at least…’’

see what I mean ?

although , now that I re-read it . I think I understand what Malin tone was with that line . The 2nd part…is mean as ‘in a freaking out tone’’ . you know , hysteria level , about to hyperventialte . at least thats how I’m reading it now . and it sound fine too lol .

urgh…I dont know anymore lol it sound fine both way XD Sorry @malinryden

typo…

“Oh I wish you would let me to exactly that,” Ortega retorts

1 Like

@Vacco_da_king I never thought of doing that before, but I am definitely doing that now. I think it would fit well with a MC whose goal is to show the world the Truth. @malinryden I would love to see the reactions of the Rangers to that name.

2 Likes

My MC shall break both hearts and bones…

*Warns Ortega to stay out of the way

2 Likes

nuuu…

not ortegah…

Summary

though joking aside , I dont think its possible for ortega to stay away .

I was thinking about this as I went to bed last night…(yeah I’m obsessed at this point :sweat_smile: )

But if you pick to romance ortega , either as yourself or your puppet…its really one of those love that transcend time and flesh . if you believe in the Soulmate thing , then Ortega would be it , for neither distance…or time…or war…or scar…or trauma…or even another body…killed tha loveeeeee…(so sappy lol) .

with that said , Ortega will try to stop us even if it kill her . If she find out the truth , she be heartbroken , miserable…hurt…butthurt…but I don’t see her ditching us . if anything…she come back with a vengence (not like she want vengence…it just a saying lol)…more persistant then ever , and nothing will stop her from trying to save us from ourself…our path…from the ranger…from whatever goal and reasons we have for doing what we doing .

lol thats why I’m praying that one of the ending is death by Ortega :hugs: Morbide…but its the only death I want…if there is one .

Phew…now I need coffeee…

8 Likes