WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Yeah pretty much boss. Also, spoiler tag that chief.

1 Like

No, I was actually talking about for trans mcs :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhhh, oh hey that makes sence.
Dats some nice attention to detail.

1 Like

Until i get definitive answers from the story, im going to continue believing that the MC was human, and then wasnt.Just for my own sanity.

Im kinda just curiouse as to how you didnā€™t find this out. Itā€™s inplied even in the first game something is up with the MC before this one just says it

6 Likes

during the HB incident you can even be reminded of how you can never belong since you are a Re Gene. And itā€™s also why even back then the MC was secretive as hell

1 Like

Im tired okay, its 6:30 AM here, i need sleep. Also, i only did 1 playthrough of both games, and i read fast, so i probably missed that, so, ill need to go back and play Rebirth again.

Ah yep fair enough.
Iā€™ve played both games approximately too many times

11 Likes

Fun.

You should pay more attention to the small details. I understand why youā€™d miss that stuff tho, breaking Heralds leg probably removed a chunk of your memory due to the sheer sexual pleasure you got from it.

4 Likes

Malin: Author, critique, and E r o t i c w r i t e r ( Ķ”įµ” ĶœŹ– Ķ”įµ” )

9 Likes

I never knew rat king emoticons could be so ADORABLE :heart_eyes: I DEMAND MORE RAT KING CONVOS.
Love you too, rat king!

Btw can we romance Jake Manalo? He sounds hot so far lol

17 Likes

WTF the author has confirmed time and time aging thatā€™s what Sidestep is!

3 Likes

again*
And I gotta agree with that sentimentā€¦ How the hell could anyone not catch on to that fact five minutes into the first gameā€¦

1 Like

Yo, letā€™s not be rude just because someone didnā€™t understand something that was supposed to be secret right away. Everyoneā€™s minds works differently, itā€™s not their fault.

That said, I only had a small inkling after a couple of playthroughs of the first game for me. Of course, replaying Rebirth with the Forbidden Knowledge really opens your eyes to how many hints to that there are.

26 Likes

Totally agree with @pandaboi, if Snape were here heā€™d go for:
ā€œThat is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Five more points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all."

4 Likes

What?? In what scene?? How did I miss that? ):
And how do you meet Jake - whoever that is??

I admit I become a bit of a jerk when someone canā€™t keep up with my mind (unless that someone is my student). Some form of pet peeve coupled with misguided humility - a belief that my intelligence is supposed to be average and/or below. Itā€™s a habit Iā€™m trying to grow out of.

1 Like

Book 1 - Accept the good Doctorā€™s invitation for a drink. Do as you like from there.

Alpha - Thief path. Preferably a Rich or Wealthy lifestyle living it up in the most expensive base option available. Alsoā€¦ You might want to break in early.

5 Likes

In book one, you have to go talk to Rosie/Bo (or smth. Basically just go over when you see a fight brewing) to actually meet Jake when Mortum invites you for a drink, otherwise you still wonā€™t know who he is, I believe.

5 Likes