WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

For the regeneration machine and work with Argent.

Go to the auction as the villain, when you get there don’t sneak in or attack right away, walk right inside. Browse the items on display you’ll then see Oryx(Argent) and notice how familiar she is. Go straight up and talk to her then choose to work with her to get the device. Then follow her and choose I just wanna talk. You’ll get the scene where you agree to borrow and assemble the device and give it to her when your done using it. You can choose to unmask and she’ll kiss you, but not show your tattoos. If you show her your tattoos first you can unmask and kiss her too as well. Also she just kisses you, no “having a way with anybody” thing.

8 Likes

The bar for going to the auction as a customer seems a bit high. Why can’t I get in as a ‘wealthy’ villain instead of a ‘rich’ one?

No… killing him is 100x easyer then letting him get punched

How do I get the option to walk inside and browse the items? All I have is the option to sneak in or attack as the MC.

1 Like

Think you need a couple of points on the Daring side.

1 Like

Don’t think that’s it, I always play daring.

1 Like

Choose I will infiltrate the Auction as Villain.

1 Like

I think I figured it out. When I select the max wealth option (stealing from criminals) it lets me infiltrate the auction as villain. But if I select any other wealth option, the option to infiltrate doesn’t even show up.

2 Likes

Yeah that must be it. Gotta be wealthy enough to get in the first place since they ask to see your bank account or something similar.

1 Like

I always steal from criminals but that didn’t show up smh

I’m an Anti-villain.
I still have moral codes. Currently, I have a no-kill rule for civies, and only-if-necessary for everyone else.

1 Like

Strange. I was a mob boss who stole from banks and I managed to infiltrate the auction.

Of course, I was also ruthless who didn’t care about deaths, massacre at the museum, and successfully beat all the rangers.

Perhaps it also checks how infamous/ruthless you are?

@malinryden Not sure if you already caught it, but I noticed the diner scene forgot the status of my MC’s relationship with Ortega. I’ll paste the code I think is causing it below :woman_shrugging:

Code

“It’s perfect,” Ortega says, with the wide smile of a {ortega_gender} eating {his} best meal in weeks. “Give my compliments to the cook, will you?” The comment is followed by a playful wink, and you can feel the server’s reaction hitting you right in the gut.

Ortega always was too charming for ${his} own good.

*if ortega_relationship = “ghost from the past”
*goto oreconnect
*if flirtannoyed
*goto oflirting
*else
*if ortega_relationship = “friend and ally”
*goto friends
*if ortega_relationship = "friend and ally"
*goto openattraction
*else
"You looked like you were going to eat {whim} rather than the dinner," you joke, giving {him} a wink. “Looking to get some tasty desert?”
*goto complications

I didn’t choose the jealousy option so it routed me to the “complications” path. Which was really funny to me since they were kissing earlier in the Ranger HQ. If Ortega still isn’t sure my MC is into him, he might just be too dumb to live :joy:

4 Likes

I gotta say, when Argent was getting ready to kill my MC for possessing her I’m surprised MC’s inner suicidal voice didn’t decide to rear its head.

5 Likes

I think you need some infamy aswell to go as the villain.

I think you could kinda see that action rather than hear it. The MC daring Argent to kill them was the indication of that.

I guess it makes sence Paul.
Though I believe Mr author man will probably/hopefully add some stuff to make the sneaky route a bit more interactive. Like patrols you need to deal with or sentry turrets, I didn’t do sneaky sneak route since I heard it wasn’t the most engaging experience so maybe there was already some of that but yknoooow.

(@malinrydenwink wink wink nudge nudge)

To get in you either need to be rich (I mean your wealth level should literally say “rich” or else you have a luxury base or apartment) or have impressed HG enough. Being a mob boss is one way to do that.

I roleplayed along with it (let her take the shot) but you’re right, that would be a good spot for that scar to act up.

Edit: I also want to say I really loved being able to reveal myself to Argent. My MC’s motivation is about half guilt for possessing her and half gay disaster.

1 Like

I was also hoping for some suicide to happen, maybe even surprise or kinda spook Argent when the MC is remarkably okay with it.

Who here likes their MC to be an Anti-villain and who plays the outright Villain that monologues or do you avoid that trope ?

2 Likes