WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Still living in his old aparment (so i guess poor event tho he robbed gala), but there will be plenty of time for beachside property when the farm lies in ashes

Wealthy, but only because I steal from criminals because i feel the least bad about that.

3 Likes

I steal from criminals because fuck them Iā€™m destroying everyone equally

wealthy and i have no idea how because i blew up the museum and now iā€™m a hero hunter so??? not that iā€™m complaining lol.

1 Like

Maybe you Rob from criminals too

My MC will be pretty rich - she robs criminals and robbed the gala. All that money goes to her illegal schemes and covering them up. She doesnā€™t spend it on anything that would draw attention to her civilian persona.

Rich. My MC robbed the gala as a means to an end has continued to do so. Sheā€™s too cautious to draw unnecessary attention to herself, but as powerful as the people sheā€™s gunning for are, she wants all the resources she can get.

My other build is comfortable but thatā€™s because sheā€™s an anarchist who goes around exposing people. Sheā€™s focused less on accumulating resources and more on slowly working her way up the food chain.

1 Like

Poor. I was like: better be careful about it, I donā€™t want to stand out too much. It might draw unwanted attentionā€¦

2 Likes

My highly neurotic Mastermind lives full time in the sewers and tunnels beneath Los Diablos, only taking enough to survive via skimming, their vendetta against the Rangers and their high profile, theatrical style of villainy making them even more paranoid than before.

In those tunnels squatters warn of a vengeful phantom that nests among them. If you wander into an impeccably clean area and thereā€™s discarded Butterfinger wrappers around, run.

5 Likes

My Mc is obviously just a rich person who robs villains due to their comfort in doing so for heā€¦destroyed his past at the Galaā€¦

Was this a scene in book 1? I donā€™t remember coming across a conversation with Argent and Herald.

Yeah you had to go alone to the gala and check out the exhibitions.

A little help here!

So how do I take a piece of argent at the end. In the tunnels?

1 Like

Why you want to do that ?:wink:

for my case, i use telepathy to make Lady Argent Breathless ā€¦ she will faint and drop into the riverā€¦ here you will have a choice to pull her up and save her, then there will be option to take a piece of her hair I didnā€™t chose that option so i donā€™t know what purpose it serve :wink:

1 Like

Currently in the WIP is NOT taking her hair even possible?

You need to choose the strenght upgrade, defeat her in the tunnels(I do it by ambushing her and use the telepathy I have more stats with) and pick her up when she is about to fall, there you should get the option to take a trophy or something like that.

1 Like

Ah thank evil sirs. Argent here I come!

1 Like

I think @ReverseFlash meant Book 1ā€¦
I suppose in Book 2 , we have the option of loading the save file :slight_smile:

In the name of science I DID IT. Another thing to ad to my cannon mc. Though it apears that I have to sacrifice my jett boosters. For strength. No more speed for me I guess! Dammit! Al of this trubble just for you argent! At least now I have a good reason to kill you. Hehe

Hmmm? I could swear you donā€™t need strenght boosterā€¦ You just have to be a fighter and ambush herā€¦? I dunno how exactly but Iā€™m pretty sure I kicked her ass without exoskeleton at least once.

1 Like