WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Did you use telepathy on his mind when you firsr saw him?
If so, you revealed your telepathic abilities to the world…
Argent will suspect you messed with her mind if you helped the rangers in fh:r…

I figured that’s what was happening. So would using your telepathy on civilians count? Or just on heroes and vigilantes? My guy doesn’t want his telepathy linked with his villain at all.

2 Likes

I find it funny that in other paths the mc uses some sort of criminal operation to distract Lady Argent but on the anarchist path he/she/them just hires The Tagger to create a giagantic poster of her…

9 Likes

My MC is anonymous, cautious, and very, very ruthless. He hungers for everything and everyone. He’s infamous, powerful, and very close to the members of the Rangers. Almost too close. Almost. Though that will make it all the better when he succeeds in taking what is his. If he doesn’t lure them to his side first. But if they are not with him…

then they are his enemy. And I do not tolerate enemies.

3 Likes

Are you hg long lost twin by any chance??

1 Like

No, you’re his/her clone.

1 Like

I knew that!
It was a reference to the character he made
Its errily similar to that of hollow ground

Oh… oooh… oh… Well crap, I’m slow.

1 Like

Its ok
It happens

I guess now that you mention it, there really is a similarity. Never really thought about. That’s pretty cool. It’ll be interesting seeing how that plays out.

2 Likes

Hey…
Whats up with the scar variable?
Do you know how it works and if different levels change anything?

I’d say Malin wouldn’t be setting levels for scars if it wasn’t going to have an effect on the story/narration.

What exactly they do and what’s going on with them is something we don’t have full knowledge of yet. :wink:

1 Like

So here’s a question. Since i only made Lady Argent like me in the Sequel WIP ( I usually prefer to hide my powers) did we let her know we were the bad guy? Because it’s strange if we say “You will fall for the MC” and then she’s like “Damn that Villain is hot” how did she know the Villain is the MC?

2 Likes

If you mean make her telepathically like you in Rebirth, then she doesn’t fall in love with the MC, she just sees you in a little friendlier light. And the only way she knows is if you reveal yourself to her. If she respects the Villain as a enemy/threat then she kinda already has an interest in the Villain persona not with making her like you.

1 Like

I was playing through the WIP and she started making out with my helmet. And it made me wonder if that only happens if you planted the seed in her mind. Yet she shouldn’t know it’s you unless you made her like youralter ego or she somehow knows your in the suit.

1 Like

She only does that if she respects you as a threat. There’s a separate stat for her interest in the Villain, making her see the Sidestep more friendlier doesn’t affect that.

2 Likes

Oh sweet then i can make her like me and stay anonymous much obliged :+1:

2 Likes

Not sure if you’ll be able to date her if she doesn’t know. Maybe not at this time, probably later.

2 Likes

So…
Does anyone know what does it mean if the mc has the agentkill stat activated but never killed anyone?

Are you asking about my MC’s personal scar and scar level? Or just in general?

1 Like