WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Fallen Hero seems to be a very intense, high-stakes game where our faves can get badly hurt because of our actions. However, if anything happens to Spoon, I’ll riot. I can’t even happily beat Chen up anymore because I know Spoon will be sitting at doggy daycare all confused, upset and worried.

10 Likes

If anything happens to Spoon, my main Sidestep will kill everyone in the room and then himself. Which is honestly sort of the path he’s already on, but… I hadn’t even considered what happens to Spoon if Chen dies, and as soon as my Step has that realization himself, he’s going to be like “oh…oh no.”

7 Likes

I recall that Malin mentioned animals are safe. That means Rat King too!

12 Likes

My sidestep has already started practicing on dogs. So when she kills Chen all Spoon needs is a little memory wipe and a couple happy images of her, then she has a new dog.

3 Likes

Ah, I see we’ve got ourselves an orangestep here. :laughing:

1 Like

I never fully understood the blue/orange 'steps dictonomy(There are three stat bars,
after all),can someone please explain?

It’s mainly just slang referring to different Sidestep personalities. It has no actual relevance to gameplay. Bluesteps refers to Sidesteps who have personalities that are represented by predominantly blue stat bars (they’re cautious, anonymous, and empathetic) while orangesteps have stats that lean conversely to the orange side of the spectrum.

1 Like

My beef was that I didn’t know if it was about leaning in one stat bar or in all of them
I understand now, thank you for your help

1 Like

I guess my sidestep is predominantly orange then

1 Like

I don’t think I could make this playthrough any more complicated unless I started flirting with Hollow Ground…

Did you talk down Hollow Ground?
If so, how did you do it?

Talk down? I think you’re using the wrong phrase there. You mean how did I get them to back off? Honestly I just picked amiable responses but didn’t pick the ones where I’d be subservient. My character is based off a LOT of choices I don’t usually make since I’m bug hunting.

I love how your MC is Anonymous, Empathetic and Cautious according to the stats, but the sheer complexity of the relationships section suggests otherwise. This Sidestep is gonna need some mad multi-tasking skills to juggle all the dates.

1 Like

Honestly, I dunno how I got Steel up that high, I had put him at 50 at the start cause I couldn’t remember what he was at in the first playthrough. And Herald wasn’t supposed to be “omg he’s hot”, I never flirted with him, I just teased him. I musta misread an option or something cause… ew. Not a fan of him. lol

1 Like

What do you dislike about him?

My high daring high empathy medium arrogance(Seriously i finished book 1 with a straight 50/50 split)mc is quite well-off, lives in a spacious appartment, and makes a living stealing from banks, showing the finger to the goverment no matter what he does…

1 Like

In light of The Joker movie it makes me wonder about playing as a villain who kills people openly yet has a fan club and seems to have affection for their fans signing autographs and such. Wonder if we could get an Antichrist Superstar/ Dark Messiah outcome.

9 Likes

Dealing with fans while playing as a reluctant villain could be pretty fun too.

3 Likes

Could be I just prefer becoming a Dark Messiah walking through chaos amd anarchy in battle armor as gangs of fans riot loot and destroy unaware I’m actually an omnicidal maniac. I missed this game can’t wait for it to release.

3 Likes

During the hg meeting,there is this thing called rt trigger…
What is it exactly and how is it triggered?

1 Like