WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

pretty much what @smuteczekbiczo said . that reply is there if you choose ‘we are friend’’ .

1 Like

Pretty sure you can have ‘had a thing’ too

I’ve been able to get that option through choosing “had a thing” with Ortega. It will block out the first option though.

1 Like

I cry if I have to rip off that band aid

1 Like

Tbh personally I think choosing to be JUST friends hurts more. But maybe that’s just me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I see that but from me it’s alwsys they are openly attracted so ripping the band aid off just hurts the most…because it’s obvious they love each other…and well…it will hurt

I know. I did all the options. It’s just they way it’s written… Idk, somehow friendship hurts more??

1 Like

Probably…especially if your Mc does actually love her…but you don’t want to take a chance lol

3 Likes

But what if you take a chance and you just know it’s gona end in tragedy :sob::sob::sob:. handkerchief here I come!

3 Likes

Srsly the people quedtioning Malyn over her forcing them to like dogs…

If you want a solution to your plight here’s one: follow the Steel romance up to the point where he tells you "give me a minute to check on dinner " and when he leaves you waiting in the living room to continue the date and a big big dog made of 100% real dog appears and licks your face without warning you say HELL NO I HATE DOGS and just ghost him outright or even tell Steel your breaking up because his dog is too big and dogish. Or stop reading right there and start a new replay. In fact if a dog appears at any point in the story, stop reading and start a new playtrhough. Act as if dog appearences where one of those “YOU HAVE DIED” bad endings other COG games have.

12 Likes

Oh lord whyyyyyy U dew that you evil person ;~;

1 Like

Hehe! Here I thought I could convert people to depression town but the oposite is true. Is that a light I see at end of the tunnel? No. Probably just an illusion. I’m seriously concidering if I should take my semi cannon Mc as cannon. He’s a controll
Freak Literally. Not in a bad way but more as a defence meckanism. As a Perticularly nosey shrink mentioned. Unlike my cannon crimeboss . A puppeteer, sidestep hateing, anarchist , former hero playing chess. He’s very family friendly with everybody. And to my shame even herald. Is in love with orteigra, and dosent kill people. He just wants to show the world the truth that deep down nothing is incourruptebale. And it all starts with those politicians.

. Oh Erebus, primordial god of darkness. I besige thee, what shall I do?:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Omg, @ReverseFlash what happened? Are you feeling good? Should we be concerned? :joy:

2 Likes

Ortegaa~

How did you get that outcome? Is this at the Ranger HQ?

2 out of 3 times the coin wanted me to trouge the path I already started but seeing one of the differnt paths available in the demo has INFECTED my perspective on things. And now I’m lost. I had a clear vision to controll everything. So that no one could stand in my way when I burned the world, burned orteiga. :sob::sob: I thought I could do this only by force and fear. Al things just seemed inevitable, so I kept on. Playing my part of the script.
But now there is another way. A “good” way?One in witch I’m already am In controll, free. Nobody can touch me anymore. And I’m powerful. And worst of Al loved, no more feelings of not belonging anywhere. A way in witch I can show the world the truth. Why burn it with fire when truth hurt the most. Maybe Im not suposed to kill them, but save them instead. Save them with the truth. A hero in the garb of a villian.

2 Likes

DO IT. Play this path! of course, I’m saying this because that sounds pretty similar to my main MC.

set scar - 100. :d

1 Like

You came a long, bloody way my friend. I am so very proud of you.

2 Likes

But will my ro acept me? No probably not. Maybe I’m not thinking this trough.
How goes the old saying " it is better to be feard than loved" love is the perfect cage. Inescappebale. If I chose this path I would only free myself from one cage, only to be caught in another. And this time their would be no escaping it.

1 Like

There’s also the saying, love liberates, fear imprisons. And with Ortega, anything is possible. I hope.

But no matter our choices, we will always be trapped by our past…

2 Likes

I’m allways in compotition with my past. I hate sidestep. In this path I didn’t blow up the museum. I blew up my past. And still it chases me

1 Like