WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

This is my perfect MC behind the mask of my hero " Faith "

Prototype_Jimmy_Ruiz_3

I notice there is no Love for the Handyman at allā€¦
So i officially become a fan of Handyman after watching this video

1 Like

Herald is mine to kill. Mine! You will stay away and watch !

Dont worry there will be infinite number of dimensions everyone will get chance to kill herald

1 Like

Only two people Iā€™m killing for sure is Herald and Steel. Iā€™d spare Argent if I can convince her to turn to the dark side. Ortega is a iffy, depending on if my MC ever gets the final battle with her against the Farm or gasp a three way fight between me, Ortega and the Farm.

1 Like

gladlyā€¦as long as you make it painful enough that he never fly again! :wink:

First his spirit will be broken. He must feel as empty and as hopeless as me. Then will I allow him to die. He will never fly again trust me.

1 Like

If your MC is a tech savy, you could put Herald in a series of Sawā€™s game to break him down and put that iconic ā€œGame Overā€ at the end. That would be awesome and brutal at the same time.

3 Likes

Why use tech when I have mind powers. I could just shape a saw world inside his headšŸ˜€

Well thereā€™s a different feeling to it where in the real word you could even broadcast them to the whole world, a little eye opener for the society of their so called heroes.

While using mind power might let us be more creative, it doesnā€™t give me the grim satisfaction of Herald literaly broken. Hell, he might even get patched up by The Farm. But of course I respect your decision to use mind power to finish him.:ok_hand:

ohhh and since the ā€˜camera Love himā€™ ā€¦

delicious !!! I love it!

I forgot about that part but itā€™s a nice bonus too I guessšŸ˜‚

When ā€œwe feel painā€ , such as when we touch a hot stove, sensory receptors in our skin send a message via nerve fibres (A-delta fibres and C fibres) to the spinal cord and brainstem and then onto the brain where the sensation of ā€œpainā€ is registered, the information is processed and the ā€œpainā€ is perceived. Imagine if you could make the host ie herald feel pain without physical pain. Make him belive that his whole boddy is in agony without the physical nitty gritty. Then amply it 1 million triljon billion octilljon times. Especially in his cough cough " time to make love places" for those in love with him that is. Isnā€™t science and telepathy marvelousšŸ˜€.

1 Like

so you could make him believe he lost his powers ?

Perfect and you can just livestream it while explaining that to the viewers. While the Rangers are frantically searching for him, heā€™ll be screaming and wailing for mercy. And when the Rangers finally arrives, heā€™ll be a lump of meat beyond repair. Oh I canā€™t wait for the newspaper in the next morning titled ā€œTHE FALLEN HEROā€.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yup pretty much! Just need to alter his neurons. Like you can do with argent in book 1

1 Like

stillā€¦

make him believe itā€¦or actually beating the crap of him until he really canā€™t use his powerā€¦

Oh decisions decisionsā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

I still think I rather beat the shit out of himā€¦then break his mindā€¦

Well as long as Herald doesnā€™t get buffed or our MC get nerfed by author. We can beat Herald with our eyes closed. Also just by doing identity reveal to him while we beat him is probably enough to crush his dream and hope.

Iā€™m going to go itachi on his buttā€¦:hugs:

http://pa1.narvii.com/5821/641cae2e186eab4f1f7fbcae69d2cced6e298b97_00.gif

1 Like

Well in that case you can be partly connected to his brain and amplify the pain of every punch. I do have some mind + physical pain ideas, but they would be inappropriate for this thread. So Iā€™ll just keep them to myself.