WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

My character, seeing himself as a broken toy ultimately unworthy of love, is in love with Ortega as Adam Greene, the former sidekick Sidestep, Dr Mortum’s girlfriend as Eve the doll, and is now dating Argent as Anathema the supervillain.

It’s not cheating if you’re different people, right? :slight_smile:

I’m sure it will all crash and burn in entertaining ways.

14 Likes

This just makes me realize… MC has some serious identity issues. Poor sod.

7 Likes

Feel like I’m the only one dating one person in this game. Personally done with Ortega to much past baggage. My MCs dating Argent, took off the mask and everything for her.

Technically your not dating if you didn’t take the mask off, at best it’s just light flirtation. And if you do take the make off she’s now dating the MC aka Sidestep.

8 Likes

not the only one :wink: you know me…#OrtegaIsLife !

8 Likes

Yeah, it…never really feels like a lot until you reach the end and read over what you’ve typed.

3 Likes

How I do understand… there could be only one romance here #OrtegaIsLife!
The other day I was listening to Madonna “Music” album(don’t judge me :joy:) and when “I Deserve It” started I automatically thought “Oh, Ortega…”

This guy was meant for me
And I was meant for him
This guy was dreamt for me
And I was dreamt for him

I should get a life lol

7 Likes

Life’s are overrated.
#OrtegasTheOnlyRealOption

14 Likes

I must be as bad as Sidestep bc a bitch literally cannot make up her mind.

Do I wanna smooch Ortega? Obviously. Okay but do I also want Argent to tie me to a chair and have her way with-- not even a question, yes. Those impulses fall somewhere between me wanting to tease Herald and make him blush and wanting to take over the known Universe with Mortum.

Basically I’m just glad we have save slots :’)

13 Likes

Love this so much, the argent path has now become my canon!

2 Likes

By the way, your story is so awesomely compelling. Ive been trying to take notes to help improve my own writing since Ive always felt there was something I lacked in mine. Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

I’m hoping at some point the MC can fake their death, as I think it’s a pretty bad idea in general to be associated with any ranger members, perhaps the puppet or Argent can wear the villain suit and “kidnap” the MC and blackmail Ortega into doing your bidding.

3 Likes

YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER! Hasn’t Ortega already suffered enough having to bury MC once? You’ll have to face Ortega fan club even for suggesting something like that! :rage::rage:

12 Likes

At this point, I think faking your death a second time would be pretty hard.
I doubt any of the rangers would believe it for any amount of time.

So becoming a super-villain and public menace to society and having the option to massacre countless innocent civilians is okay, but breaking wee Ortega’s heart again is what crosses the line.

4 Likes

Yes, and your point is? :no_mouth:

12 Likes

Maybe as an endgame goal? Like, after accomplishing your main objective and having a “what now?” moment?

1 Like

I would honestly be chill with that, but I have a feeling blackmail is already in the works, if not necessarily from the villain persona. :thinking:

1 Like

The point is to demonstrate the skewed logic you are using to morally admonish such a possibility.

1 Like

Oh boy, you thought I was serious? You think I wouldn block the path of a story for a fictional character’s sake… come on!
You want my serious point of view about your post? MC never wanted a happily everafter ending where he will disappear in the sunset, MC is ready to burn in their rage taking taking down whoever needs to be taken down on the path. Why would MC fake his death, just to live a few more months hidden underground? That time is over and it would diminsh the value of their actions. To quote a famous comic/movie “What was done to me was monstrous / Then they created a monster.” We are the monsters, we are the fire to purge our enemies.
Only my point of view tho, there could be like a thousand other paths.

2 Likes

I really don’t think that they would consider it that unbelievable, Herald would be easy to fool, Argent wouldn’t give a shit considering she doesn’t known who you are or hasn’t teamed up with you, I can only see Ortega being suspicious if he already suspects your the villain, other than that he may be in denial of such a reality at first, but he would eventually accept it. Steel is really the only one that I think would be a little suspicious, but only a little suspicious, nowhere close to being full blown convinced.