WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Huh really? Ive sent a horde of civies to block her and I don’t think she killed any, if she did I didn’t see any uproar. And my character had not killed anyone but does have the “I don’t mind if they get hurt” thoughtline.

I forgot how I made her accidentally kill someone.

I need to know how to make Argent be even more hated
Do you know what your characters opinion on civilian injuries/casualties was?
Or maybe your relationship with Argent? Maybe if you humiliatingly shit stomped her she goes into “Expendable Lives” mode.

IIRC, there’s one outcome where Argent critically injures a civilian, and another where she actually does straight up kill one. I don’t remember what you had to do for either.

Hm I might do a dark ritual to summon the all powerful author then to grant us the knowledge of
“Acceptable Casualties” and how to achieve them.

Personally, I don’t have the heart to kill someone in cold blood… but nothing says I can’t make someone else do it. TIME TO EXPERIMENT!

TO ADVENTURE!
The adventure of remaking a character a dozen times to see what sticks.

1 Like

What I did to have Argent kill someone…

Summary
  • Have telepathic boosters
  • Select “use crowd against her/she’s a hero and has to protect them”
  • Select “have the crowd attack her”
  • Select the option that says you’ll ensure SHE’LL be the one to kill one of them

And then, watch the magic happen.

2 Likes

The cult blesses you child :clap: :fire: :clap:
Praise be.

That took me a few minutes… imagine how horrible I’d be if I dropped the “anti” in my villain. I’d be a monster.

Ok I STILL cant make her kill someone.
The most I can make her do is hurt them a bit and ditch someone head first into pavement but it didn’t say he died or anything.

Summary

Im unable to get the fourth thing you mentioned, I have not seen that pop up once in any of my playthroughs so I dunno how you got dat.

1 Like

Hmm… has your character killed someone before? When I did it, mine hadn’t.

Wat.
Ok so even if I make my character okay with casualties it still wont appear, and I tend to play the “They can handle bruises” character.
You sure you didn’t do anything like special in character creation?
The buggy save system does little to assist my sanity I would like to point out, damn you save system, damn you to heck.

I Think I got It

Wait. I think you have to have the option of actively avoiding injuring civilians in character creation since when I picked that it appeared.

Fuck in ell Malin is a mad bastard with how much hidden and hard to find stuff he puts in these games.
I aint complaining though, well maybe a little at how sneaky they are.

Now to figure out how to do it without Argent destroying half me armor

1 Like

Aw, look at us? Banding together to ruin some hero’s life…

1 Like

Yeah :heart:
We have done it with Herald and now we move onto Argent :smiley:
Friendship is such a lovely thing :slight_smile:

I think there is also a way to do it down the “take a hostage path”

Nope in the hostage path, you kill them. She gets mad at you either way.

But the thing is, if Argent knows you are a killer, she will be more careful. If you’re not, you can take her by surprise.

EDIT: ANd this is just the alpha, I might add more possibilities before the beta, one seems pretty low.

11 Likes

So what you’re saying is… I need to be one of the villains who go, “Oh, I didn’t kill anyone. He/she did! Oh, I didn’t cause that massacre, they did.”

Oddly enough, that sounds like something I’d do.

Sounds like something I will do.