WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Hahaha… the irony is that we keep telling the Rangers we had retired :-):laughing:

but you have your point … it was just pure speculation , nothing serious :slight_smile:

‘pretend’ , but isn’t though . where the Doc…our mc can navigate her mind and find out easely . So no , I think the doc if she has any powers…they are pretty well hidden .

Good news is i am assuming we don’t have to see her again , based on the description of the story… unless she came and look for us, that will be … interesting

lol if you blame her…you better run XD

1 Like

1.Im sooo happy I thought this would one of those series that would never continue this is one of my favorite MCs(Named Mind Flayer)

2.The Shrink is by far the best scene so far and I hope for more sessions

3.Keep on doing what your doing man its great

1 Like

It’s implied they cover the MC’s entire body to an extent, along with surgical scars, hence why the protagonist rarely wants to look at their own body.

6 Likes

Hmm so the shrink scene established that that the MCs escape wasn’t planned but circumstances let it happen. I’m getting the feeling that it’s not really a coincidence that we escaped :thinking:

3 Likes

So, about this new update…if I refuse to go see a doctor then there is nothing new for me???

There is a small herald scene at the rooftops. If you haven’t played it yet.

She’s not nice at al. She should be fired! Look what she made me do.

Don’t think she is locus. Because you can influence her mind.

2 Likes

I’d suggest putting those screenshots under a [details] tab, and indicate that it is a spoiler too, as there may be those who have yet to read that scene :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks but i already know that. It was the fault of my ipad. Sometimes I just hate my ipad.

2 Likes

i think mine is a little bit different :wink:

More hopefull I asume

1 Like

too bad i couldn’t tell her " I think i am feeling better every time i see you again " :-):rofl:

1 Like

The rooftop scenes with herald … I have already played on last update.

2 Likes

What @reverseflash means is, that part has been updated with a new scene with Herald.

3 Likes

It’s updated. There is a short scene after he takes you back to the ground.

2 Likes

Bugs should be fixed now! Thank you very much!!!

And yes, the tattoos cover the whole body except the exposed bits.

13 Likes

Yes…where herald asks MC to help them train.
Another thing I noticed is, Ortega was also limping slightly. MC stated that they didn’t cause the injury, so I am guessing that Ortega received that when they were busy with their little project called ‘hollow ground’.

1 Like