WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

I aim to please lol :ok_hand::ok_hand: embrace the love my dude. See the light.

3 Likes

6a0115700e8820970c016768ef9924970b

Here is a love poem that I found on the Internet. Oow how perfectly it suits my mc!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

ā€œAs I sit in my corner and think about your lies,
I have nothing else to do but break down and cry.
You knew it would end,
You knew it would die,
You knew one day weā€™d have to say goodbye.
You told me you loved me,
You told me you cared
But the rage inside had slowly flared.
The moments we shared replay in my head
Along with all the sweet lies you said.
You thought it was a game
You thought youā€™d win
But in the end you felt nothing within.
Deep down inside there was a big empty space
That I now realize you couldnā€™t replace.
Something about you helped me see
That without love Iā€™m finally free.
Free from pain,
Free from lies,
Free from having tear filled eyes.
Without your love I finally see
All the horrid things youā€™ve come to be.ā€

3 Likes

ā€œTrust in Faith with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.ā€
My rule is simpleā€¦
Obey my commandments, work hard, and trust in my plan. Sooner or later, everything will be okay.
Take example of Herald and the rangers, i beat them up because it was my plan to pull them out from their comfort zone ā€¦ let them witness the extreme circumstances when someone possess the power as mighty as mine use it to perform evil deeds, they should all start improve themselves if they are to deserve the title ā€œheroesā€ , for i am not their direct hero but their faith who lay a plan and guildance for their future survivalā€¦ the Faith whom they trust is beyond Good and Evil, for i plan for the next phase of human evolution , an evolution that can help humans withstand the threat of mutants the way they endure the threat of viruses ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:Well professor xavier Iā€™d rather not go that path.

"Tears trace themselves across his face,
His eyes, unmoving, staring into space.

His heart feels dead inside him,
His heart turns cold and dim.

His heart that once flamed with passion,
Now, is grim and ashen.

His soul, though, still flames on,
And brings in him a new dawn.

A flame of rage ignites his soul,
And he discovers his newfound goal."

1 Like

Wellā€¦ i would think Faith is male version of Contrary , founder and leader of Ultraforce ā€¦

If you search her history, you will find that she is a heroine/villainess who act like goddess in the Ultraforce universe :wink:

Fandom Wikia, grant thee knowledge !

download%20(1)

"Contrary discovered the technology of the [Fire People]). She was allegedly Wetware Mary, a nurse who exposed various infant children to a wetware virus. Many of them became ā€œultras.ā€

Those poor children!
" Years later, Contrary tracked down several of these children for her Academy of the New Elite "

" Powers

Psychic Pleasure/Pain Inducement
Contrary can emit telepathic pulses on contact that affect the pleasure/pain centers in othersā€™ brain. Her powers were most effective against men.

Abilities

Familiar with technology. She is skilled at seducing men to distract or influence them"

Hm. If youre mc wanted argent to love you. Rest assure she would take you hook and sink. If youā€™re mc is remotely close to being this character.

1 Like

Hahaā€¦ i am mostly thinking of her reasons for doing that, creating Ultras to save mankindā€¦ same as what i try to do :wink:
But her psychic power is similar to us though :-):grin:

In case you want to meet her

2 Likes

@Eric_knight my ow my. What a wonderful world.

Dont know if this has been discussed but Could this have something to do with hollow ground? You get this scene if you live in the luxury hotel.

1 Like

Donā€™t remember this scene ā€¦hmmmm , Herald is a she ?? :-):thinking:

How do you get the luxury building?

Eeeh how do you get anything expensive? Money of course! Pick options that make you rich in the beginning. I steal from criminals

She here is my asisty. Who is a brave secretary knight keeping those heroes at bay

I think I chose stealing from corporations, but still donā€™t have it.

Yes it does! I posted something related to it in a post sometime ago:

@Phoenix_Wolf I believe you must have a luxurious base to get to that scene.

@Phoenix_Wolf there will come a time to chose if you are poor or rich. Before you pick a base

1 Like

I got that scene , never thought it will be Hollow Ground ā€¦ hmmm he pay a visit before i hit him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update 20 october

Total words: 223464
Total with no code: 203924
Average Playthrough: 25412

• fixed some continuity bugs
  • the shrink chapter is here!

Head too tired to deal with that bloody shrink chapter anymore, Iā€™ll return to it when itā€™s time for the beta rewrite, the core is there even if some bits are a bit abrupt.

Remember to copy a small snippet of text when you find something messed up, otherwise I wonā€™t be able to find it!

73 Likes

New update yess!! Iā€™m addicted to the fallen hero series. Absolutely love being a emotional complicated villian (plus canā€™t wait for the Roā€™s to find out Iā€™m dating them all lol)

1 Like

What? No, of course I didnā€™t get emotional in the session. Really. Not at all :slightly_smiling_face:

internally losing our shit

8 Likes

Is the MC getting the tinniest bit more hopeful? Or is that due to the path my Sidestep chose to take?
It was mentioned before that Sidestep considered telling the truth the same as shooting herself in the head: a quick and horrible end. Maybe that will change soon?

The whole shrink scene is just intricate. Itā€™s tailoring for each kind of Sidestep is almost telepathic. I never considered that my choices would have consequences in this particular way, but it makes so much sense.

Also, I was continuously torn between kinda sorta wanting my Sidestep to be honest and second guessing whether every word said can somehow be linked to the profile and behavior of the villain identity. It wasā€¦ an experience.

I didnā€™t choose, somebody else did. Thatā€™s probably not supposed to be a stab at the fourth wall, so what is itā€¦?

What is this about a broken conditioning ? A horde of theories on Re-Gene mentalities has just been spawn.

Is it really Sidestep that has the HB scar?

So many clues!

on a side note

This bug is still here
Statsetting page:
chapter 12:

Sorry to yap about this again, but it blocks off the friend paths in the Ortega flashback.

2 Likes