WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Nothing will stop me not Even Argent’s Metal Rear will stop my destruction.

If they won’t stop you then your subconscious will…I won’t allow you to harm them

You can’t stop me. Your faith in your friends is your weakness

Your desire to destroy everything you touch will be your downfall…The farm will find you…the farm will destroy you…you will prove their truth…

They won’t destroy me. I will turn them to Ash, the secret crime Lord to Ash, the rangers to Ash, the city to Ash. When I fall I’ll just jump bodies again and again .

You will fall before then…Ortega will beat you…Ortega will realize who you are…You will be broken before her…

No… No she’ll never give up on us. And when I pretend to “See the error of my ways” she’ll let her guard down and I’ll tear out her heart…

( There Is surprisingly few we’re hugging now I’m killing you secretly gifs)

Ortega and Lady Argent will have Faith by their side :wink:

I don’t know why but now I’m imagining puppet waking up and becoming Yandere for Senpai MC because they know us so intimately.

Do you think the puppet still want to work for us after waking up ? :slight_smile:

Or perhaps the puppet will become our enemy as well…

4 Likes

Alright, i never played that game… Am i missing crucial basics of the gameplot here in order to understand the answer? Or did Malin ‘just’ post that song because it is super fantastic and satisfying to listen to?

2 Likes

I think it implies puppet is not gonna be happy how mc has been using them when/if they awaken.

4 Likes

Thank you for silencing my doubts c:

2 Likes

You will burn…like the others…

Oof, faith in humanity is best faith

1 Like

My villain’s nsme is “Faith”… i am preaching the citizens of LA, Lady Argent and Ortega to believe in me, because i am their only true Faith :-):stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And you are the less stabby person here not including me

1 Like

Well you know what they say about the road to revenge.

1 Like

You will be burnt along with everyone else…

1 Like