WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

That’s not going to be good for our health right? Doing nothing but just to sit there is devastating for our health …like we are going to get fat :-):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So we still need to perform certain amount of work , ensuring that we still have our agility and reflexes …and making sure our heart is still pumping properly … so we still need to work…a bit :wink:

You already fight Rangers and other heroes and all that shit so like xD at least leave money making to someone else dude xD

Fighting Rangers and other heroes / villains on a regular basis is actually very good exercise , that’s also the reason we shouldn’t kill them , so that we can continue the exercise :-):yum:

Who’s talking about killing anyone? I’m saying focus on kicking heroes’ asses and let your minions make money for you. You just collect it when you need to. And don’t even give some “not trusting them enough” bullshit or whatever, that’s why you brainwash them in the first place so they obey. Simple as that.

Ehh does it sound rude? I didn’t mean to be rude just saying.

1 Like

As long as there is freedom in Ld. There will always be hope. Both for the heroes and for those crazy fanns that are obsessed with me or want to take over my place. That is something that I cannot allow. My fanns will be turned into mindless husks. Obedient to their master. Every street, every building must be controlled. And that’s where they will belong. Crime will rise and as my organisation swoops this city and its inhabitants with fear and flames, they will become as empty as me. A hollow image of their past.

1 Like

That’s my boy :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh… there shouldn’t be total domination at all, else no one will dare oppose us if they realise they don’t have chance of winning , so we must ensure that we aren’t winning by a wide margin … hence leaving room for them to make some trouble , give them hope that they can still win… that’s how life should go on , it is like when you are sparring with someone, it is better to spar with someone who can fight normally than hitting training puppet who can’t move right ? :wink:

Again- not the whole city. Just enough to make satisfying amount of money.
Also imagine the parade in your honor. Thousands of obedient minions declaring their worship for you. Heroes are helpless. Tis but a civilians they can’t possibly harm them can they now??

1 Like

The flames can’t just burn in one city. It must spread out. To the rest of the world. It will be enough of a challenge to keep my mc from eating cheeseburger every 5 hours.

1 Like

I mean. Fat melts in the heat (fire) so like xD that’s valid ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

More the reason not wanting to totally controlling them , i do want to hear some difference voices among them … and most importantly i want to hear what they really want to say , if they aren’t convince of my power , i will show them by beating them but releasing them again after that…it is fun right ? I take inspiration from the Regent ZuGe Liang of the Xu Kingdom , who capture the enemy barbarian leader 7 times but also releasing him 7 times just so the barbarian gave up on fighting him anymore :-):yum:

But i am a homer :-):frowning_face: don’t want to go too far away … playing in my comfort zone seems reasonable enough :-):kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ah well. You do you I guess. I will have my army one way or another.

2 Likes

That is a weakness that can be exploited. If you are too comfortable with Ld then Al it takes is for someone to trap you in an unnown place.

2 Likes

That’s ALSO where the minions would come in handy. For protection and shit. But what do I know ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

The only problem is gona be hollow ground. If some of the theories of that character turn out to be true. Like him being a clone of us as shown In the ending of book 1. Having another telepath that is even more experienced than us is gonna spill trubble.

1 Like

TEAM UP WITH HIM. That’s all I’m gonna say. Maybe he could teach you a thing or two? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Since I want to be the kingpin of the city, above and bellow. It’s highly unlikely

1 Like

I still have Lady Argent… Ortega may not save me but Argent won’t want to lose her sparring partner… she will be lonely without me fighting her :-):stuck_out_tongue:

No chance for him in Book 2, i am already gunning for him … he is too dangerous but i am tempting to let him live just so i use him as a reason to team up with Argent

But everyone should has a weakness …because facing our weakness is the most thrilling experience of all time , only in fear that we can see how brave we are to overcome our fear … and to excel in a weakness will leave a good poem for the brad to sing upon :-):hugs:

She won’t be lonely if she’s dead xD

That’s why i will protect Lady Argent just so we can fight each other :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
No one is allow to harm my sparring partner :-):grin: