WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

As will you

You will burn with me then…

1 Like

images%20(10)

5 Likes

And I will tell you, their won’t be enough left of you to fill one…

2 Likes

I could say the same about Ortega.

You shall burn before you touch her

1 Like

i feel sad that Ortega being demoted , apparently she mentioned she was not being regard highly after her last defeat, but Lady Argent seems helping her to settle in her new office… Argent had shown her gentler side here ,
and it was sweet when Ortega refer Argent as Angie
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

it is quite sweet…now let’s hope my innocent personality will make her like me XD

1 Like

You can’t stop me

but Ortega do like us even from Book 1… :slight_smile:

For a person who waited for us thus long and willing to reach out to us after getting news of us… you should know the hidden meaning already :wink:

Oh he sure does xD I wonder how that works when we’re not even friends tho. Does he have crush on us no matter what? If we don’t let him get closer? Someone tried not befriending him? Is that even possible? I don’t remember :thinking::thinking:

8 Likes

I will…you will be stopped

Obviously…she is best bae

2 Likes

From what it seems like…Ortega has a crush on the MC no matter what

1 Like

That could certainly happen , Ortega had a crush on us… even if we pretend to ignore him/her , their eyes are glued on us :wink:

"I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here and it makes no sense at all

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies
They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies

Crush, crush, crush, crush…"

I brought you a gift it’s inside why don’t you open it up and see.
images%20(11)

2 Likes

is that a reference or something? how about you open it?

It’s disturbing how easily a former member of the Rangers can psychically control for information from cops in your area. I visited Ortega’s home this morning, after you’d left. I tried to play your life. I tried to taste the life of a simple Fallen Hero. It didn’t work out, so I took a souvenir…her pretty head

1d32yk

So while we are all hopefully and eagerly wating to kill herald and Co someday . Let’s talk money! So maybe this has been talked about before but I just want to know what lifestyle people live. Is you’re mc poor or rich? why? For me I’m rich. A kingpin needs the green in order to thrive. But I do make sure to be cautious about it. Makeing sure I’m not buying expensive thing in order to keep a low profile.

4 Likes

Rich because if you’re going to die destroying the world why not have some fun?

1 Like