WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

1 Mind controll steel
2 orteigra is already in love. Just need to push the right buttons
3 romance argent though villain personal
4 use puppet to romance mortun and herald.

Then reveal you’re true face. Go on about how you will push the death button unless they show how much they love you. Battle royal style. Thats how it would go for me

Puppet? Romancing Herald? Where did that come from xD

Hey who knows. Maybe we will meet the rest of the rangers though orteigra as puppet. And herald falls for pupet like orteigra does. If you allow it

Fuck no. No one touches him except for me.

Think about it. Herald would have a gullable puppet giving him that sweet love, that Mc can’t personafy. :joy::grin:. You want the best for herald don’t you? This might be the way

No way if I’m doing something with him I’m doing it myself xD

You’re loss :laughing:. Especially if there is an achievement atached with it

That’s why, my friend, I have multiple characters :wink:

But you can’t avoid the experience. I have one Mc that is in a love trio betweem orteigra and pupet, mc. Turns out that orteigra gets a mental breakdown . :laughing:. She’s unsure who to pick

Xd I have it’s complicated with Ortega, he already dumped Puppet for me and now I’m switching to Herald baby and I’m so fucking curious what will happen xD now I’m kinda scared that he’ll make a move before I even start properly flirting with Herald and I will have to turn him down and I don’t want to, I want the drama xD OR poly, if given the chance xD the more the merrier ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Herald isn’t the kind to put up a fist fight over love
Orteigra argent and steel, are a different story though. But who knows. Malin can be unpredictable and do it

I’m not saying they will fight and kick each other’s asses because of me… But jealousy is a feeling and a powerful one, too. Would be bad if, say, the already disfunctional team broke apart even more…

Luckily i won’t have such trouble with Lady Argent romance route :slight_smile:

Well at first it wasn’t complicated at all for me. Not my fault that this fucking twink is ruining my plans.

Make an unsteady leg mor unsteady? Nah . Might as wel break it apart at that point . Personaliy I’d rather mess with orteigra useing pupet and mc. Soo much funn😆. It’s like playing two fiddles at the same time.

Argent and Ortega for my universe are like good sisters , i won’t have to worry for Ortega be jealous of Argent anyway :slight_smile:

Hey I tried :confused: but if you have it’s complicated he’s always dumping Puppet. I did want to manipulate him through both of them.

For me it was More like she wants to dump pupet. For mc. Even though mc tried to make her romance pupet. But dosent want to hurt it’s feelings. I chose the friend option for mc/ orteigra. In the beginning.

Yeah same. Still can manipulate him as his friend. I hipe at least.

Any mortun lovers here? Or is she/he just a tool!