WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Meh. I’m getting rid of her as soon as I have a chance.
UNLESS I CAN BRAINWASH HER TOO :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Zombie Argent is not cool at all … she is cute when she is angry , apparently i need to take some bullets for her :-):blush:

1 Like

Cute??? Fucking where xD she’s annoying af at best xD

2 Likes

Why face it when you can avoid it entirely by adapting to new situations.

I think while hollow ground is more experienced than us. Hes not as powerful as us. Heartbreak might be the strongest. And it already gave us a massive boost. If mc and hg fight. Mc could use the acid mental effect of the hb incident by traping hgs mind inside that memory, to lower his defences

2 Likes

Good! Kill her if she dosent comply

1 Like

That’s the plan.

1 Like

Yeah Lady Argent is Lady Death

She is not annoying at all :wink:

Similar reason why we play bungee jump :-):sweat_smile:

I don’t mind sharing power with Hollow Ground … as long as he admit i am more superior , HG could be a useful first lieutenant :-):grin:

5 Likes

Might herald also be a part of you’re plan? It is imperative that he also dies.

1 Like

Yeaaaah no. We have different concepts of “cute” I guess xD
But I agree about HG. A fine lieutenant indeed.

@ReverseFlash Nah nah dude I thought we already established that I’m not killing him.

2 Likes

But cutting the rope duering such a game would give you that fresh new exsiting experience of
Finnaly falling to the ground. With no strings atached :smiley::smiley::smiley:. And no you should totally not do it in real life.

1 Like

You don’t have to kill him right away. start with broken legs and broken feelings and work you’re way to his death. It will be glorious!

1 Like

Mmmmmm nah I would very much prefer him alive. I do not fuck corpses.

1 Like

It would seem that futher indoctrination is required on my part. You will see the darkness eventually.

Ha good luck with that. Nothing can compare with the power of thirst and boy let me tell you I am thirsty af for Danny boy.

1 Like

This is my MC " Faith "
May Faith has mercy on your soul…

Faith died seven years ago. There is only anger left. (are we doing dramatic speeches now??)

3 Likes

No… this is not sidestep, this is my new persona “Faith” … Faith believe heaven brought him back to life for a higher purpose… to tell all mortals the truth , everyone must know the truth …that there is a Higher Power in Faith, Faith will show them all… will show them the truth of all sufferings , that they must reside in Faith for all their sufferings…

My “Crime Organisation” is called ROI - Residue Of The Innocent … simply because you will find whatever remain of your innocense in ROI :-):sunglasses:

Wait you mean like completly new character for fh word?

Shhhhhh. Listen to voice.He will find out the truth. He will never look at you the same way. There will be no love between you. Only tragedy. But it dosent have to be that way. Spare him the truth. Kill him . " I call it mercy"

1 Like

He will join me. No need to kill him.