WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

You don’t need strength to kick her ass (I do it with armor and speed), but you do need strength to get a hair sample from her, otherwise your little knife doesn’t work and it just springs back when you try and cut it.

2 Likes

Really?? Huh. Okay then, good to know :+1::+1:

Yeah you spelled it right. I’ve beaten argent without strength. But never had a piece of her before. Until now.

Shit I’ve never noticed that you’re not able to take a sample without strength… Because I’m always going for strenght/armor combo. Does the scene look v different or is it just like AW SHIT YOU CAN’T TAKE THE SAMPLE OH WELL WHATEVER ¯_(ツ)_/¯ and you leave her.

It’s like, you’re given the choice to take the sample, and if you don’t have strength, it’s like “you try but the dent you make in her hair bounces back” and then you’re like “shit okay” and leave and go to the van scene

Mc says something like it is interesting and that they should talk to mortum about it and make some upgrades for the future I think.

Also the hair leaves a mark in your armor when you try to pull it but fail to collect it.

On the 27 July update it reads " * Can now choose to have won against Argent in the past and taken sample."

So I asume that takeing her hair comes as default if you win against her.

1 Like

My mc is wealthy but he lives a middle-class lifestyle masquerading as a repair guy for obscure tech and he lives in the apartment above the shop. While my mc’s villain persona being the anarchist that he is loves media attention my mc himself doesn’t. The most important reason for his current lifestyle though is keeping Ortega and the Rangers at bay and the more his lifestyle matches what he pretends to be, a retired jaded washout the less bothersome he figures Ortega and the Rangers are going to be.
If he was living as a bum in the sewers they might try to “help” him by finding him a nice apartment that is totally unsuitable as a lair and if he flaunts his wealth that would just raise a lot of uncomfortable questions and not just from the Rangers at that.

So for my mc (lower) “middle-class” jaded washout with a boring job in a boring part of town seems like the best way to go to fly under the radar for as long as possible.

2 Likes

My High Anonymity, High Caution, High Empathy MC uses her telepathic talents to scrounge up enough cash to scrape by. She’s living on the margins of society, so her home is in the sewers of Los Diablos. My paranoid anarchist MC prioritizes a lack of a paper trail since she’s been caught by the Farm once before and doesn’t want a repeat of that. Once bitten, twice shy, as it were. She also considers her villain persona her true self, and she’s so driven on undermining the power structures in place that she doesn’t consider her own comfort.

So my poor MC lives the life of an ascetic monk for the sake of pursuing her goals and assuaging her paranoia.

2 Likes

I never thought I’d enjoy hunting heroes as much as I do. I’m so calling myself Stain from here on out.

9 Likes

God…I will burn you with holy righteousness for these words demon!!!

1 Like

Yes my friend !!! They will have to face our Sacred Wrath :-):grin:

2 Likes

Why kill, when you can control everyone and everything by takeing over. Just get those gunns blazing on the streets.

6 Likes

Why need to take over when my fans bow down to me willingly ? I don’t even have to forcefully take anything to become rich… my fans will just pay willingly to get my merchandises , i will give them a free autograph for the first 100 buyers :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well yeah you have your fanbase alright, but what about the rest? You can always brainwash them into loving you if the, uh, traditional approach doesn’t work. More fans- more money. Not to mention having an army of puppets at your beck and call.
Speaking of which. If our Puppet is labeled as the “main” one do you think we can get more in the future? Maybe we could even control several bodies at the same time :v would be sick.

2 Likes

I think too many personality will make me “feeling uncomfortable” :slight_smile: Like sure we can go in and control another’s body but the operation of the organs and limbs will be different with respect to different body … and perhaps even the brain cells of different bodies will be different so i would think it is going to harm our essence/ soul in the long term :wink:

Brain wash them into loving us will be boring right ? Like we already knows how they are going to response , so it is kind of like playing puppets :-):stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man. After reading everything Akira suddenly seems like an angel in comparison to some of your MCs and this is amusing to me :))

Might assuage some of that self loathing (HA)

2 Likes

Dunno depends on how powerful we are. Take Heartbreak. Messed up the whole building AND outdoors. Maybe we could control fewer puppets for longer range. Or more if they’re way closer to us. And I’m not saying COMPLETE control 24/7. Maybe nudging here and there to make them do stuff. And if you brainwash them, they will be easier to control, too.
Also why not do things the easy way xD you want money, so brainwash them into giving you those. If you want fun go kick Rangers’ asses or something. Civilians are good for meat shield or milking money out of them nothing more smh ¯_(ツ)_/¯ and they have to obey so they will serve their purpose.

1 Like

But…but…but… I am still a hero you know, and hero doesn’t do things the easy way right ? :-):stuck_out_tongue:

and the money…Yes , i need lots of money, but there is only so much money that we can spend in our life span, so what am i go to do when the money is tooooo much ?? :-):open_mouth: Like Bill Gates , earning too much money , end up donating all of them … Sooooo, if i am to donate all those money after my lifespan anyway, why work too hard in the first place right ? :-):laughing:

Thats why you don’t work. People do, for you. You just take it from them xD and brainwash them so they’re not making problems because they LOVE YOU SO AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PLEASE THEIR MASTER NO?? :slight_smile:

1 Like