WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

And the great author has seen the light!!! My Ortega shall be spared and with me to convince you of your wrongful path!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not good. Oh well.
Till next time little herald. Iā€™ll still keep the knives sharp for you. When the time comes. Everyday from morning to sunset.

4 Likes

From the Tumblr:
ā€œNobodyā€™s safe in book 3ā€¦ not even the MCā€¦ā€

11 Likes

Now I donā€™t know what I want to do. Go down in blaze of glory taking everyone including the rangers with me or a happy ending with Ortega.

5 Likes

Kill them all.

1 Like

I might kill Steel, if I can.

2 Likes

So much death on this thread.

4 Likes

Drat, I had hoped to dispose of Argent (and mess with Heraldā€™s mind a bit in process). Oh wellā€¦ cā€™est la vie, I suppose. :disappointed_relieved:

Book 3 EVERYONE can die

2 Likes

Not my mc and not Herald, provided my mc gets any say about it. :persevere:

4 Likes

I only want power and Herald with me in the dark side and the others i donā€™t care

2 Likes

Maybe in book 3 there is possibility mcā€™s body can die or be destroyed while sheā€™s in a different bodyā€¦

1 Like

Just remember , that if we can kill everyone in Book 3ā€¦

You will not enjoy it! Because the author is a genius! they gonna make you FEEL IT SO BADLY!

:joy:

12 Likes

Actually the ability and storyline to kill everyone will make the story less belivable ā€¦ to the extreme that it will make Fallen Hero looks like a hack and slash rpg game that always allow player to win for the thrill :slight_smile:

Logically it will only be fair if the MC also can be killed by anyone if this is the caseā€¦ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Tumblr says not even the MC is safe.

2 Likes

That is a good story designā€¦ as in the Law of Newton, the amount of force one inflicts on other will be receiving the equal amount of force as well :slight_smile:

Remember we can get our ass kicked in both books. You donā€™t get a guaranteed win fighting lady argent. We might be able to kill all the rangers and anyone else and survive. But weā€™re going to have to earn that slaughter.

unless its a fake death ? could beā€¦

like make steel seem dead , meanwhile you deal with herald or lady argent . Then he come back to fight you in another book ?

I just donā€™t see the ranger keel over that fast . I know we kicked their butts (minus steel) in book 1 . But I donā€™t think they be easy to take down starting in book 2 .

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ Lady Argent already manage to resist my telepathic attack and we fought to a draw in Book 2 ā€¦ :wink:

So you are right ā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah ,

it just seem the rangers wonā€™t be easy to take downā€¦

I mean they have been around for so long . I know some peoples are on the war path lol and so Iā€™m too! But stillā€¦gonna be fun though!

2 Likes