WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Nah not if you are a tellepath

My character is thirsty for Argentā€™s bum. Specifically the bum. Anything else is icing ;p

Anyway is Argent likeā€¦ ALL metal (insides and everything too) or only her skin? Xd eating metal assā€¦ Not sure Iā€™d want to try that xD

Lmao okay Iā€™m going to sleep play nice guys xD

Different strokes for different folks sleep well :slight_smile:

And Iā€™ll let you know if sheā€™s all metal once I find out :wink:

Nighty night @smuteczekbiczo

How to break up with your RO

download

Ortega= Sayori
Yuri= Herald
Natsuki= Mortum
Argent= Monika

4 Likes

Wait a second, you mean to say herald is the true yandere here?

It makes sense I guess, with all his obsession, worshipping and need to make a connection with mc.

1 Like

Creepy and obsessive? Yep! I bet he has a Sidestep blow up doll

He may have the Sidestep and Ortega collectible action figures, with Sidestepā€™s in an altar and Ortegaā€™s filled with knives once he found out of our old relationship of flirting(if you choose that path).

Heā€™s got the sidestep rule 34 poster on his wall.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he made it himself.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he kisses it every night before bed

Letā€™s just hope thats all he does with it, although we all know the truth.

Well the blow up doll is what he does everything else with.

You all will destroy everything you care aboutā€¦you will be seen as a monsterā€¦you will prove them rightā€¦

We are a monster and only death shall free us . But weā€™ll make them earn it.

1 Like

Iā€™ll protect what I care for by destroying everything and everyone that dares threatening those things, and that about proving them right, well they are right and I want to be seen as one, I even choose the terrifying armor so they can know about it.

ive%20looked%20at%20it%20for%20hours

7 Likes

GASP oh my god what the fuck xD I was supposed to be obsessed with him not the other way aroundā€¦ Lmao :joy::joy:

Iā€™mā€¦ Digging the hell out of this nglā€¦ I feel inspired haha.

I bet there are dakimakuras with Rangers (or he ordered custom sexy one with Sidestep) and he sleeps with it every night.

The spam in this topic in the last 12 hours is threatening to derail the convo; please refrain from making circular arguments based solely on opinion.

28 Likes