WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

But why should I kill him NOW? He looks up to you! Manipulate him!

No. Not him. Plase pick someone else. Heā€™s gota die. Donā€™t take it personally. But heā€™s our greatest reminder of what could have been. A happy life. For that I deam him worthy of death and nothing else.

Yeaaaahh no. Not going to happen ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

I might let him leave as a quadriplegic.

Witch makes it all the more funn. Beside you have to die for something right.

Death will be a mercy Iā€™ll only grant him so I wouldnā€™t have to deal with him in the future.(still deciding if killing him or letting him live terrified, crippled and with his face all messed up)

Breaking his mind and body might be fun. Depends if Iā€™m going to be sticking around to enjoy it after I destroy the City.

And if you survive from that close encounter with Argentā€™sā€¦ you already know what.

Embrace the trauma. Take him down. Donā€™t you want the smiles, the cameras, the tears and joy of people when they see you. When they pass you by Shouting youā€™re name as Al things should be. This is youre chans. Take it. Before its to late.

Going to have to take a deep breath before I get to enjoy that tasty treat.

Kill kill kill. Do it. Listen to the trauma. Stop hesitateing.

Dude i want his dick not some random peopleā€™s love xD

Would you like it pickled?

I prefer fresh thank you very much

Well he has Manny fanns who wants a bite of him. Take him down and they all will be yours. Whatā€™s one dick compared to a harem

Why would a cock thirsty character want a harem of women?

I donā€™t want a harem. Besides heā€™s already mine. I marked him. Iā€™m just collecting my property now

1 Like

An harem just makes you more vulnerable to getting stabbed you know.

Just like your henchy

Whel in my case My character is a vag thursrsty character. So I donā€™t know how to explain.