WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Well the auction she’s running has stuff to steal and the plot is going to put you there soooo

1 Like

Well if she is the one I will steal is different lol. All of you were talking about villain stuff that didn’t have to do with mara at all

Plotwise Mara’s older self ,is going to be holding an auction

Mortum has stuff she needs from it.

Mara’s older self killed the former Marshall of the rangers so Ortega Will be at the auction

The auction will have stuff to steal.

So pick a reason your going.

The last scene in book 1 is the end credits scene of a Marvel movie it foreshadows the next movie.

2 Likes

I have never seen a Marvel movie ending I am snoring just at the start. I don’t like superhero stufg except in good hosted or cog

Did you complete open season?

I did? No I left game in the middle and erase from my files forever. I did my best to forget those two games

1 Like

Ok… Well… Go to tv tropes and look up foreshadowing

Foreshadowing is a bad think for a role-playing. As I should play in base my character knowledge. Mara didn’t know Hollow she didn’t found her of her men yet in game.

I think mostly the scene is to get you excited for a new possible threat in book 2. You don’t have to be excited but some people might be you know? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was completely confused as a character I didn’t found in game ia comment on like I know her , when nope I didn’t. It could be considered spoilers :wink:

Well you might meet her at the auction :wink:

1 Like

I want meet Herald bed that’s what Mara wants to meet.:slight_smile:

Well I hope you get your wish :slight_smile: :+1:

Apparently very important stuff if the mc ever wants to have any sort of a real life, or simply sex with Herald for that matter, as there is no way my mc is doing that in his current “condition”.
So, yes, that auction is pretty damned important to him.

Getting his hands on one of the items from that auction will be of vital importance for my mc to even entertain the possibility of that actually happening. Until that time he needs to take satisfaction from the fact that he already marked Herald as his and from messing with the poor kid’s mind.
That auction will be wonderfully convoluted since he has also more or less agreed to help Ortega and the puppet is making sure he helps Mortum too.

1 Like

Wait what?
Is this something my female MC oughta know?

You too grab his muscles eh :wink: He is very a very good handle

1 Like

Anyone have any ideas regarding the Sentinal?

You are foolish in thinking this, you are allowing the fears that the farm put into you to control you…you must realize these people care for you…help them…show them you are no monster…prove the farm wrong…prove them all wrong…

Also how dare y’all want to meet Herald like that! It’s only right to meet Ortega like that and only her

We are a monster. We aren’t human. We’re a Regene. A disposable toy for The Farm to play with. No rights, no soul.

2 Likes