WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

As a mob boss , having argent on my side will be most useful. Though I have a hard time decideing if she just deserves to die as she might be a liability or if I should let her in on the crew. I’ll just let the coin decide

3 Likes

I had to kiss Mortum but I. AM. SIDESTEP!!!

69% arrogance

2 Likes

I will not allow this! I shall be the angel that you desperately need…you need to rid yourself from these evil influences…before you are consumed! Turn back now! Before it’s too late

1 Like

If anyone else is having trouble being arrogant enough to use the name Sidestep, I went through the code and listed out arrogant options here.

2 Likes

Much appreciated. I managed to get Mortum to lose interest in me so single and Sidestep even got the gun in my my mouth achievement though I shot heartbreak repeatedly. Oh and beat the crap out of argent, Ortega, and herald but didn’t get Argent naked with boxing.

1 Like

download

love-is-bad

I’m not the hero they deserve. This is all inevitable. I’m just part of a play. This is how things where ment to be. Always. There is no return now. The future, my future is set. I was always ment to be hated, feared. Never loved. My moment of clarity came all those years ago. The pain, the stairs. Me losing a part of myself. Feeling like I had a black hole inside of me. Maybe that’s what I needed in the end . A reminder of who I really was. No more fake lies. This time the mask is of. This time they get to see the monster they so wanted to hate and fear. The villain they all deserve That’s all I can do now. My sanity hinges on filling that empty hole. If it means burning the word down , then that’s what I’ll do. If it means getting all the money, fame and power then that’s what I’ll do. If it means spilling the blood of those who pretend to care, then I’ll do that too. No angel can save me now. The blond thing will lose everything he has. Until he’s as empty as me. The old woman will finally se who I really am. Maybe then she’ll hate me like the rest. The other two. Wel, food for slaughter. And this city. If i can make them afraid then the battle is already half wonn. My mercs will take care of the rest.

1 Like

What are you talking about ? i need Lady Argent to beat some sense into me once and a while because Ortega and Herald won’t do it :slight_smile:

but come on, why would anyone want to kill Argent

In the future , my “mob” will becomes the enforcer , history will be written based on the victor’s story … and history will remember me as the Hero :-):laughing:

Yupe… he is either as powerful or more powerful than us

We are fighting in 2 fronts … against the Farm and Hollow ground :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you get her naked?! I never was able to unlock it!

2 Likes

And when the Dust has settled Nothing beside remains. Round the decay. Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare. The lone and level sands stretch far away

Someone said it involved boxing.

Maybe a speed build I might try to go through again

Ah, I always chose Akido

1 Like

You need to chose argent as your rival too if I’m not mistaken and then take the choice that says you studied her.

1 Like

You are not the monster they created you for, you must show them that YOU are better then then…you must show them…show that you are a living being that has emotions…not a lifeless machine…show them you care and they shall love you…that is inevitable

Her emotions are a liability. I for one do not intend to let that drag me down. But if she can be turned, then she will be of great use. I’ll just discard of her later.

But maybe I don’t want to feel love. You play the hand you delt right? And these feelings, maybe they are just delusions. What could have been , but never occurred. No. No. This is who I am now. This lie that is sidestep. It wasn’t me. Not the real me. I was always the problem, never the solution. No wonder steel never trusted me. How could he trust a vigilante?

Boxing plus rivalry gets her dressed burned but it still says her dress covered in sewage so I dunno for sure

Mmmm, maybe the author could answer :woman_shrugging:t2:

Then we wake up and realise, we are still bound in surgical chair… with people with lab coats doing random testing , it was all a dream … to think that we were ever escape from the Farm :slight_smile:

If you had watch Repo Man ending , you will understand … the protagonist happy ending scene was just a dream injected to his brain …

If Lady Argent is fuckable ( because let’s face it there ain’t no Romance there) I might break my Asexual run for someone other than puppet. Because she’s insane. She could join the dark side simply for the pleasure of murdering without consequences. Imagine two Savage women A Juggernaut and a Wolverine tearing through the city by day and wrecking the bedroom at night.

2 Likes

No ones gotten close enough to her to find out, also she doesn’t kill random people, if try to use a hostage she’ll try to convince you to stop, if you kill them she gets pissed.

5 Likes

She seems to be a wild animal