WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

which bags the question… why did anyone not question why the MC (and perhaps even Heartbreak) failed to appear in the same hospital as everyone else?

Or maybe this has something to do with why Steel halted his investigation prematurely…

We were reported dead and cremated.

what do you mean ? we know mc was kidnapped…

and the heartbreak if anything was left of them…was picked up…by whoever cleaned the field…

if they survived like I said…then the farm or the governement or whoever cleaned the field has them .

I hope the heartbreak is dead…cose they already suffered enough , hate to think they are still locked somewhere being experimented upon…nobody deserve that…:sob:

steel claim that others stuff came in and he had to stop his investigation . Regardless…he may be suspicious of something…doesn’t mean he would’ve acted on it though .

1 Like

What I meant is, (at least from where I come from), especially if a person had reportedly died from injuries, those who knew him/her will always be contacted and informed so they can see the body for one last time before it is cremated.

Ah but does that apply to augmented hero and vilain ? since most of them their identity is secret or unknown…

2 Likes

They were scared (or at least that’s what they wanted people to believe) that the heartbreak thing could spread with the dead bodies, they were not going to wait for all of that if I had to make a wild guess.

1 Like

Typical government cover up… for matter of security , government has the authority of not allowing anyone to see the body or even releasing the body at all… that is at least what i understand from TV :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Farm IS the government from what I read. So getting us back and covering it up would be easy.

2 Likes

In my latest playthrough , i had make everyone likes Sidestep … and it was WoW !!! these Rangers are such nice buddies and make me chuckle all the time , @malinryden had manage to put in so much positive mood into Book 2… I like it very much I especially like the scene where i got to lecture Lady Argent about team works , and the scene where Steel accuses Herald of not cleaning the dishes …it was funny especially when i joke it was he himself who never clean it … :-):laughing: Good to know Steel cares for me… but i don’t understand why Steel storm off after our good conversation ? :-):thinking:

I think i like Steel better after reading the updated material … So right now, Lady Argent is fascinated and flirting with the my mysterious anti-villain , but seems not impress with Sidestep … what would she feel when she knows the truth ? :-):sweat_smile:

I also notice there is a shaping of a “lesser evil” route , which means my fight is concentrating on Hollow Ground , perhaps i can still use those money to fund a charity organisation after all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nein! Nein! You are wrong

1 Like

Yeah I do hope for that route because for my person he isn’t exactly that bad…the worse he has done is beat the Rangers and target heros in a random pattern…wouldn’t be to bad if we could have a moment which we see in the newest update Jake I believe comes and sees ya…and perhaps this is how Hollow Ground is trying to bring you under his wing…

2 Likes

I just want bang herald and make money without killing anyone. That and Heal Mara mind

2 Likes

I’m also going after hg but for completely different reasons. There can only be one kingpin. Life as a mob boss ain’t easy when your have rivals in the same bucket as yourself . As for orteigra. She’ll get thre things from my mc before the inevitable. Reunion, ruination and rage.
I can’t stand a good mc. I tried! Sniff sniff, but always ended blowing up the museum with maximum death tole insted.1942hb

The lie they live. DELUSIONS I say. Also is it me or is it the game? Because I always get damaged in the last fight when I play a good defence mc. With strength and armor. Very cautious, tactical and manipulative. With that orteigra bar raised up.

2 Likes

My MC currently doesn’t care about Hollow Ground very much. I expect that to change abruptly as soon as they meet and she finds out they look alike because (half spoiler, half theory) they are the same regene model :scream:

7 Likes

Then I better act Quicken
tenor

1 Like

I think that’s a little to far. He’s probably just an alpha level boost.

1 Like

Ooh I like that! Maybe I’d even team up with them… If there was an option.

1 Like

So why do you think Hollow Ground is always the same race and gender as MC? Now that I’ve typed that it sounds a little rude in my head but I mean it genuinely.

1 Like

Wait what. Did I just miss something? Where did you get that from.

4 Likes

In the epilogue, Hollow ground is always the same gender and race as your character! For example, mine is an Asian woman

6 Likes